3. 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲

𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙓𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 Theodore interrupted telling her that they have to talk

𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙓𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 Theodore interrupted telling her that they have to talk. Five followed behind the three inside of the cabin. He looked around noticing the coziness of the place. Seeing pictures on the wall of Allie when she was younger and some of an older woman with the man Theodore.

"You can come in here" Theodore called to five from the kitchen.

Five soon found himself sitting at the kitchen table with Allie, Charlotte and Theodore.

"Gramps what's going on?" Allie asked her grandfather with concern and confusion.

Theodore looked over at Allie with caring eyes "Allie remember when you were brought here by social services because you were told that your parents died in a car crash and you were the only survivor?"

Allie looked at grandfather still confused on what this had to do with anything and why was he bringing this up in front of this strange boy.

But she nodded slowly "of course I remember."

Theodore reached over to grab her hand that was on the table "that's not exactly what happened...well it didn't happen at all actually" he said to her.

Allie suddenly snatched her hand back from her grandfather. She looked around the table at everyone.

She was getting anxious now. First the dream, now this? What the hell really was going on ?

"Then what did happen ?" Five spoke up. He was ready for the old man to get on with it, they wasn't exactly on good timing seeming that he had to get back to his family soon.

Theodore begin talking "in the year of 2017, scientists who were exploring near the national park of mount Olympus in Greece heard an explosion."

"When they got to the site where the explosion took place they were surprised to found a young girl in the middle of it, no marks or bruises were on her body but she was unconscious" Theodore continued explaining.

"They couldn't believe what they saw, they checked for a pulse and she was still alive."

"The ground beneath her was cracked and ruined so badly they knew it couldn't have been caused by the young woman...or so they thought."

"The scientists soon discovered a symbol surrounding the girl that was marked into the ground, " Theodore voiced.

"And the girl that was found was you Allie" he admitted.