𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

A loud howl is being hearing in the university race stadium . There is ongoing a race between two bad boys of University .

Jeon Jungkook.
Cha Enuwoo .

They are the biggest enemy of each other .

By time the race was getting interesting . Two of them were going side by side .

"You will loose today Jungkook , drop your attitude " Enuwoo said with his fierce eyes .

" Jeon Jungkook don't know what is loosing ...... Or you can say it is not in my vocabulary " jungkook said and twisted his gear speeding up the bike more . In no time he went forward than Enuwoo and said " Fuvking looser " Jungkook smrik by the thought of victory .

In sometime jungkook reached the finishing point . A loud growl spread into the stadium . Jungkook took off his helmet . He ran his hands between the hairs to fix it . His piercing....well built body ..... Appearance........everything screaming nothing but dominance . A smrik took place in his lips hearing the cheering for him. 

Enuwoo was gritting his teeth looking at jungkook . Jungkook felt satisfied seeing the anger in Enuwoo 's face .

"One day you will definitely loose , mark my words" Enuwoo said while gritting his teeth .

"We will see that in future for now celebrate your loose" jungkook said while smriking at him .

Jungkook came down after standing the bike . He started to go inside university while lighting up a cigarette . He took in a good amount of smoke and blowed out smoke slowly . A loud sound can be heard as soon as he entered the corridor . He smriked..... He love it ..... He love when all attention is towards him . A girl approach him .

"Hey handsome !!! Wanna go for one night " the girl said showing his cleavage .

" I am not interested in such bitch who want to be fuvked " Jungkook said with a emotionless face and started going towards his class while sucking the cigarette . The girl ran out from there being embarassed .

Jungkook entered in classroom without asking for permission from the proffesor . He threw the cigarette and crashed it with his boot . The students saw the whole incident silently . Some of them thinking the audacity Jungkook have to disobey proffesor .

Jungkook sat in a bench while tearing a packet of chewing gum and place it inside his mouth .

"Jeon Jungkook , did I gave you permission to enter ? What about your behaviour .... Such a mannerless brat" The professor spated harshly .

Jungkook stopped chewing the gum and looked at professor coldly .

"I don't need anyone's permission , do you know who is my father ? Jeon jungheun .... Dare to do anything .... It will be last day" Jungkook said coldly .
"You do your work , explain the topic and get the fuvk out of here " Jungkook spatted harshly .

The professor banged the table loudly .

"MEET IN THE PRINCIPAL'S ROOM AFTER THIS CLASS . I MEAN IT JEON JUNGKOOK IF YOU DIDN'T MET IN THE PRINCIPAL'S ROOM" the proffesor said shouted angrily . If there was any other student he would shiver by the voice but to whom he is talking to ..... Jeon Jungkook ..... He is not scared of anyone .

"FOR NOW GET OUT FROM MY CLASS .... GET OUT !!" The proffesor said shouting the last part more loudly .

Jungkook rolled his eyes and got out of the without any regret . There is a dead silence in the class .

Jungkook went out of the class and straight went to cafeteria to meet with the others friend who were same as he .

At cafeteria .

"damn bro .... The race was really amazing . Have to agree you are born to win" Jack said.

Jungkook smriked . He knows right he is born to win .

"Guess who is he .... The great Jeon Jungkook... Enuwoo messed with the wrong person bro" Bogum said giving high five to Jack .

"Oh really!"

The trio looked the direction from where the voice came and found Enuwoo standing there .

"Yes ... You are nothing but a loser who thought to mess with me" Jungkook said while chuckling sarcastically .

"Then come and fight. Prove yourself . Don't forget i am a boxer " Enuwoo said trying to scare .

Jungkook laughed .

"Are you perhaps trying to scare me huh ? Lame try .... Nothing can scare Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said and stood up from chair to left from there but he felt a hard push in his back and fell down .

"Then fight with me.... Why are you leaving.... Fuvking coward" Enuwoo said angrily .

That's it Jungkook lost all his patience . He stood up and gave a hard punch in Enuwoo's face.  The punch was much hard as Enuwoo's nose started bleeding . Jungkook pulled him up by his collar and started to punch him continuously . In return Enuwoo gave punches too but those were not as hard as Jungkook .

"What happened Mr. Boxer huh ? Come on fight......i don't like game if there is no hardness" Jungkook said in sarcasm .

Their fight was ongoing . But guess Enuwoo's condition was worst . Jungkook was sitting top of him and was going to place another punch but. .....

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE ?"

THAT'S IT . Did you like it ? If you then make sure to vote and do comment . Your opinion is highly appreciated .
Bye bye 👋 .
Ignore the grammatical mistakes .
Love you all .