𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE ?"

Jungkook looked at the direction and found the principal standing there but anyways threw the punch what he was going to throw . He will do what he decided even if the principal is standing there .

"LEAVE HIM JUNGKOOK ARE YOU GOING TO KILL HIM ?" The principal shouted . Principal came and pulled Jungkook up by his collar and slapped harshly .

Jungkook looked at the principal with rage eyes . How dare someone slap him . His father never beated him or slapped him . The principal started to drag Jungkook griping on his collar .

"Today i will make sure you don't get admission in any university"principal said dragging Jungkook towards his cabin .

Entering in his cabin principal leave Jungkook harshly . He stumbled a little by the force .

Principal started to dial a number in his ph .

"To whom you are calling ?" Jungkook asked coldly .

"You father" principal replied while looking for the number on his phone .

Hearing this Jungkook started to laugh . Principal looked at him confusely . Here he is calling his father and he have no shame ..... Laughing ..

"You think my father will come hahahha , nice joke" Jungkook said laughing . But if you try then you will feel the pain behind those laugh .

"He doesn't have time for me ..... His meetings are more important than me ... Even if someone say I died then also he will not care" Jungkook said emotionlessly. 

Not gonna lie the principal felt bad for the boy . But what he did is not at all forgiven . This is not one time ..... They gave warning many times still the boy didn't heard.

"Then ..... If really your father doesn't care then I am telling you only .... You are expelled from this college . And you will not get admission in any college of America" Principal said with cold voice .

Guys I forgot to tell Jungkook live with his father in America and his hyungs live in South Korea , Seoul .

"Thank you , it's not like I am dying to be here" Jungkook said and went out from the cabin while closing the door. 

"Spoiled brat" principal said disgustingly .

💮💮💮

"Yeah i am coming....I am on my way only"

A gun shot was heard . The boy ended the call. 

"Aish this shit had to come now" the boy speeding up his car . He connected with his ear piece .

"Hello!"

"Yeah Tae now ?"

"Jimin someone attacked , i have emergency pls handle I have to reach hospital soon" Tae said another gun shot heard .

"Fuvk" Tae said worriedly .

"Tae stay connected I am informing hyung , you have gun with you right" Jimin asked while connecting his hyungs in the call .

"That's the problem jimina i have gun but not have bullet" Tae said .

Tae looked at the looking glass and saw the black cars were still coming .

"Hello tae"

"Yes joon hyung" Tae said while keeping his eyes on those cars .

"........"

A smrik took place in Tae's lips .

"Ok" Tae said .

Tae stepped on his accelator and took a turn .

"It's going to be fun" Tae said while smriking .

The more tae speed up his car the more they speeding up too . But in one place they lost Tae .

"Fuvk where he gone" a man said while coming out from the car . They all started to find him while coming out from car but that's what they did wrong .

After finding for couple of minutes they heard a gun shot . They looked at the direction and saw a black car went passing by . They all sat in car and started to follow the car .

"Such a fool" Jimin said while smriking .

"Hello Jimin , tell me when you are far from them"

"Yes hobi hyung" jimin said . He speed up the car and went far from them . Jimin drag them behind him . He saw the a ditch in front Jimin smriked .

"Let's make the game more fun" Jimin said he gone near the ditch he knew they will definitely loose balance . He drove to the edge the car was just behind him . But the table turned....he took 360° turn and the car which was behind him lost balance and fall on ditch .

"Tae , press" Jimin said while stopping the car .

Tae pressed a button on remote and boom......
A large exploitation heard .

"Bye bye" Jimin said while smriking .

"Damn Jimin that's was cool bro" hobi said .

"Hyung , I am disconnecting I have emergency surgery and I am already 5minitues late" Tae said .

"Ok" Jin said .

They all disconnected the line . Jimin went to car and drove to his university .

.........

Jin was sitting in his office while thinking something deeply . Suga entered in his cabin .

"What you are thinking hyung?" Suga asked .

Jin snapped out from his hearing suga's voice .
"Um nothing much , it was sudden attack so I was a little worried" Jin said .

"Don't worry , we will fight whatever happens" suga said assuring Jin .

Jin sighed and nodded . He shurrged off his thoughts and focused on his work .

💮💮💮

Jungkook entered in his house and throw his bag in sofa . There was dead silence . He looked at the whole house expecting to see his father waiting for him but no there was none . He chuckled sadly .

"What can be expected" jungkook thought in his mind . He straight went to kitchen to eat something as he was hungry as hell . He found nothing . He sighed ,  his father never thought about his comfort .

Jungkook plopped in sofa and started to scroll his ph to order something for him . He ordered pizza and wine for himself .

He have enough money but he have nothing more than that . He known from his childhood that he is son of mafia . He should take care of himself but now he is tired , he also want someone to care about him . Did he wish for too much ?

A tear fell from his eyes but he was quick enough to wipe it . He can't cry .... He will not cry .

Soon the bell rang . Jungkook opened the door and received the food . He started to have the pizza . After having the pizza . He started to drink wine . He love drinking . He feel so light. ...... No fear ..... No overthinking .

But.......
He didn't knew his life going to change ..... He have to face many secrets .

That's it . Hope you liked the update . Guys pls vote . I am doing so much hard work in this story so pls support . And comment your opinion . It will encourage me to write..... Ignore the grammatical mistakes .

Happy independence day 🧡🤍💚 .

Target - 15+ votes .

Pls complete the target and leave a comment .

Bye bye 👋 .