𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

Jungkook made a mental note of behaving spoiled brat .

But....

Jungkook didn't know where he came. He didn't know his hyungs are way too strict . He didn't know his hyungs have the power of handling him very well .

💮💮💮

A morning in Jeon mansion . Everything is very normal about the day . Here Jin is cooking breakfast for all of his brother so that they can go to hospital to meet with their maknae and come back home with him .

Soon Jin was done with making breakfast . He took the dishes and placed them in the table .

"Breakfast is ready!!!" Jin shouted to grab the attention of all his brothers .

"Good morning hyung" suga said taking his seat .

"Good morning . Where are others ?" Jin asked while serving the food to suga .

"Oh i forgot to tell you hyung . Tae already left for hospital . He said to bring Jungkook's and his breakfast in hospital . And others ar-( cut off )

"GOOD MORNING HYUNG!!!"

Hobi hugged Jin tightly . Jin flinched cause of the shout .

"Hobi ..... Don't scream in my ears I will be deaf like this" Jin said hugging hobi back .

Hobi showed his teeth and said "sorry"

They broke the hug .

"Good morning suga hyung" hobi said with his famous sunshine smile .

Suga sighed and said "good morning"
"I am thankful atleast he didn't scream in my ears" suga thought in his mind .

"We are here"

They saw namjoon and jimin came being ready . Jimin came and hugged Jin .

"Good morning hyungie"

"Good morning Jimina . Come and have your breakfast . We have to go hospital" Jin said while hugging Jimin . Jin broke the hug and kissed Jimin's forehead .

"Good morning everyone" Jimin said while sitting on his chair .

"Jimina sometimes wish us also like you wished Jin hyung . We are your hyung too" hobi said while pouting. 

Jin laughed and shaked his head on his antics .

"Ok...." Jimin said and stood up from his chair . He went to hobi and hugged him tightly from behind .

"Good morning hyungie" Jimin said sweetly .

Jin cooed at their sweet interaction .

"I hope we will always be like this and after Jungkook come i will make him forget everything whatever is bothering him" jin thought in his mind .

Jin is always like mother to his brothers . He fostered all of them with so much love . Maybe he is mafia but around his brothers you can never understand that he is a cold , merciless mafia .

"Ok ok now finish breakfast quickly then we can go to hospital" Jin said while taking his chair .

Jin served all and to himself too.  They all started to have their breakfast while chitchatting and teasing each other .

💮💮💮

Here Tae finished checking his another patients . Now he is going to Jungkook to check him also talking to him .

"I hope he will share what is bothering him" Tae thought while going towards Jungkook's cabin .

Tae opened the door and peeked inside to see if Jungkook is sleeping or not . He saw Jungkook is sleeping . He entered without making any sound . He came near Jungkook .