WHY HIM? 👀👀

Yn was stunned to speak. u could say the same to the person she was staring at

Yn POV:

wth what is he doing here? yn thought

it was choi seon, yoon yn's ex. well she was surprised to see him here. yn met him in hybe they went on a couple of dates together and at a point they dated.

but one thing yn didnt like about seon was that he was too demanding and straight forward. he was too overprotective of her that he literally snatched away her freedom. but they did have a peaceful break up tho. if yn's brother knew that seon was in this show he wouldnt have allowed her to even go there.

Yn POV:

ig its my fate that i have to meet him here yn thought as she sighed.

'YN NOONA!' yelled someone as she was about sit down.

yn turned around and saw a boy looking at her with stars in his eyes. she softly smiled at him and started walking towards him while holding eunchae's hand

'hey wonieee!!!' she let go of eunchae's hand to hug jungwon

he giggled happily as he hugged her back tightly. ' i missed u soo much' he said pouting.' aww i missed u too baby' yn said as she ruffled his hair

'hey no fair that i dont get a hug jungwon' said eunchae sulking. jungwon just giggled as he let go of yn to give eunchae a hug.' there there such a baby" said eunchae. 'hey u were the one who was sulking besides i am older than you so give some respect' protested jungwon.

'ok thats enough lets sit down' said yn smiling. 'hey i didnt get a hug!' said a voice

i turned around and i smiled widely recognizing his voice as she exclaimed 'heeseung oppa!' as she turned around to hug him. he just chuckled softly. 'hello there baby'. yn just giggled in his arms. yn met heeseung through her brother he was like another brother like figure to her.

yn pulled away and stared at him as she said ' i was looking for u!' heeseung rolled his eyes as he said ' sure sure i saw u staring at seon as if ur gonna burn a hole in his head'. yn shushed him as she said 'oppa i was not staring at him i was just shocked to see him here. and also keep ur mouth shut i dont want anyone to know abt my past relationship atleast not now'. 'oh i see ill keep my mouth shut' heeseung said smiling as he patted my head.

i started looking around as i made eye contact with sunoo, he smiled widely as he waved at me. i waved back at him with a smile. def giving my sunshine alots of hugs later.

'hey yn?' yn broke out of her thoughts as heeseung called her. 'huh?'

Heeseung pointed at this guy beside him as he introduced him to me. 'this is jay! the guy who i told you about'

i looked at him as he gave me a soft smile. heeseung further introduced the guy beside jay. but i felt as if the surroundings was muffled and it was just the two of us. not gonna lie he is really handsome.

'yn! yn!' i broke out my thoughts as heeseung called me 'are u even listening?' heeseung asked as he laughed

well that was embarrassing.