the movie night

______

______

______

Candace's outfit

______

TONIGHT was movie night and all the islanders seemed a little stressed. The girls came to sit after the boys and Candace sat between Nicole and Serena.

A few seconds after they were all seated, Candace received a text and read the instructions inside explaining how the evening would unfold.

________
CANDACE

" It's going to be explosive, I know it" she said dramatically.

________

Aaron received the first text and read it "what percentage of women have faked an orgasm". Immediately they all started to calculate and the girls got 83%, while the boys 73%.

And to the misfortune of the girls, it was the boys who won this round.

"We decided to choose idle hands" Drew said internally praying that this choice would not go to his disadvantage. And his prayer was answered as the clip first showed Kaylor and Aaron doing a handshake and then Aaron and Andrea doing the same handshake.

"No fucking way" Kaylor said, "babe what are you waiting for just throw him that bag of popcorn" Candace said to Kaylor. In her place she really wouldn't have hesitated to do it.

"Aaron, are you kidding me? It was the same handshake we had" Kaylor said her voice a little shaky, while Aaron just ate his popcorn "Kaylor it's just a handshake, do you want me to apologize for that?" Aaron said causing the other girls annoyance.