casa amor

_______

_______

TODAY is the third day of casa amor, and Candace couldn't get impatient because it means that the next day she would finally see Drew.

She had spent the night with Serena, since she didn't feel comfortable sleeping with someone she'd known for three days, and since she needed to cuddle with someone to sleep well, Serena was the best option.

"Hello my beauty" candace said taking serena in her arms.

"Hi Candy" serena replied smiling.

"How are you feeling today" candace asked her.

Serena takes a breath before responding, "I'm so afraid of being stupid," with a trembling voice.

Candy couldn't help but take the girl back into her arms, understanding exactly what she felt because she felt the same thing. "I know Serena, I'm scared too" she stops, "But I swear if we actually do it, I'm going to cut off Kordell and Drew's penises" she said with a serious tone.

"I swear I will help you" serena replied, bursting out laughing. " Come on, I think it's time for us to go get ready " she said, holding out her hand to Candace to help her get up.

The two girls went to join the others, hand in hand, to join the other girls to get ready.

_______

Candace's outfit.

________

CANDACE was laying with Leah, JaNa and Serena, teaching them a few words in Haitian Creole, because one thing about Candace? She will always spread Creole around her.

After all, she's a Haitian baby.

"No JaNa you have to pronounce it like-"