Itadori Yuuji Likes Cup Ramen

I'm also occasionally chilling in JaxWolf4's (Author of Nah, I'd Adapt) Discord Server. It's a chaotic lobotomy mess. Not for the faint of heart.

Here's the link:

Disc: HrPrTeam

-Story Start-

Yuuji greeted his neighbor with good cheer, "Itadori Yuuji from Class 1-D! Nice to meet you!"

"I would shake your hand but..." He waved the packaged TV around.

The boy before Yuuji nodded, a smug smirk on his expression, "Putting those 100,000 Points to good use I see." His tone was subtly condescending.

A subtle condescension that flew right past Yuuji.

Hell, it made him even more jovial.

"Yeah! This school's way cooler than I ever imagined! I mean... I got a great deal on this TV!" Yuuji replied excitedly.

The boy hummed, as he added an observation, not losing his smirk.

He leaned off the wall, approaching Yuuji with a casual stroll.

Reaching within arm's length of the pink-haired Yuuji, his eyes locked with Yuuji's own, "You don't look like you need help with that." The boy's tone was still condescending, only with a hint of intimidation mixed in.

An intimidation tactic that was lost to Yuuji.

Note: Itadori Yuuji has an affinity with delinquents.

Yuuji's eyes lowered to the held package, shaking his head, "Nah, I'm all good. Thanks for the offer...?"

"Ryuen. Ryuen Kakeru." A sadistic smirk took hold of the now-named Ryuen's expression, as he extended his hand for a handshake.

Despite the sadistic smirk, Ryuen's eyes were narrowed and his gaze appraising.

Yuuji groaned, "You're making this awkward for me dude..."

Sighing, Yuuji relented and effortlessly shifted the package he held with a two-handed grip into a single-handed one, giving Ryuen a firm handshake.

Ryuen's eyes widened momentarily, as his smirk widened in a similar yet excited fashion at Yuuji's seemingly minor actions.

Wordlessly, Ryuen turned around and walked back to his dorm room, opening the door and closing without saying goodbye.

...Or anything else of substance really.

Raising his eyebrow at the strangeness of the interaction, Yuuji shrugged it off, figuring he would learn more about his mysterious neighbor later.

The door to his room was still open, Yuuji entered with the packaged TV in hand, closing the door behind him with a creak.

He looked around, taking in his new surroundings.

Then, he froze before he could even take another step forward and mull about his abode.

A dire realization took hold of his entire being.

"Wait a second... He didn't tell me which Class he's from!" He exclaimed aloud, his words echoing in his relatively small room.

Note: Evidently, that is not a realization of dire importance.

-------------------------------

Gently placing the packaged TV beside the door, Yuuji walked further into his room to completely take in his new abode for the next three years.

Next three years if Aoi's exaggerations and far-reaching theories prove false.