13| what happens in amsterdam stays in amsterdam

~~
(instagram & irl)

cassie posted a story

liked by: m.riddle, daphy, toria, malfoy02 , enzoberk & others

view replies

~~

(irl)

amsterdam was beyond perfect the group of slytherins were awestruck at the beauty of the city. they spent the night walking from bar to bar drinking and having fun. slowly, throughout the night the group got separated from each other first theo and daphne disappeared together. then blaise and millicent and next went draco and pansy (much to pansys delight) leaving only enzo, mattheo, brooke and cassie.

cassie and brooke were slumped in a booth together giggling at the confused expressions on the faces of the men in front of them. as their laughter started to die down, cassie lent over and whispered something in brookes ear which resulted in the girls bursting out into laughter once again. the two boys gave each other a look and went to get another beer.

when the boys had gone and cassie and brooke had calmed down. the conversation between the two girls began again. "you know mattheos been sending u hear eyes all night." brooke said in a matter tone.

"he has not been." cassie laughed throwing her head back.

"hey i saw what i saw. but it wont hurt to try make him jealous right?" she quirked a brow.

"what do u have in mind?" cassie giggled.

the girls devised a plan and by the time enzo and mattheo were back at the table, they were up on the dance floor dancing with some dutch lads. both of them locking eyes with the boys at the table as they ground their hips on the guys they were dancing with.

within minutes mattheo and enzo were on the dance floor mattheo made a b-line for cassie whilst enzo for brooke. the two girls locked eyes and laughed their plan had worked perfectly and now they had the boys right where they wanted them.

cassie heard a voice behind her say "scuse me lads but id like to dance with her now." and with that the dutch boys had left and now mattheos hands were on cassies waist as they danced. "you know ur too good for them dutch boys, cass."

"i know that, matt, a little fun doesn't hurt anyone tho does it." she spun herself around.

he puller her into himself and whispered in her ear "well why didnt u ask me to have fun with u, if give u a good time."

"maybe ill take u up on it." she whispered back

"maybe u should." he winked and spun her around again so her back was pressed against his torso. then he began nuzzling her neck and muttering "i could make u have so much fun you'd come back begging for more cassandra greengrass. i could make u feel things no other man could. (he kissed the small heart tattoo that was exposed due to her lower top, causing her to let out a small moan) u no what they say what happens in amsterdam stays in amsterdam."

"well in that case." she spun herself around and wrapped her arms around his neck. "maybe amsterdam can keep this a secret." and she put herself on her tip toes and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips. and they devilishly danced into the night for what happens in amsterdam stays in amsterdam or does it?

~~

(14/08/2024)

what happens in amsterdam stays in amsterdam 😉

im sorry for ghosting u all as a sorry heres two chapters x