Introductions

Cheat Sheet, Disclaimers, Meet the Author and Copyright

Additional Author's Note: Please follow my profile for notifications when I post updates.

I will be posting announcements whenever I'm not able to write and posting other news there as well. I will be using the "announce this to my followers" button which will send any followers I have a Wattpad notification.

If you don't want to follow me, which is perfectly fine, then please check my profile if you are ever curious about why I haven't posted in a while. If there is no update, feel free to ask me about it on my conversation board or in the comments!

I'm only asking you to follow and/or check my profile first so I don't get bombarded with comments asking me about when I'll post again. I don't mind trying to respond to everyone, but it will make things easier if I can just announce it to everyone on my page.

Thank you for understanding!

Cheat Sheet:

A/N: Author's Note
Y/N: Your FIRST Name
L/N: Your LAST Name

If I ever use new abbreviations, I will add them under this sentence:

DISCLAIMERS:

This entire part and ANY author's notes throughout the book will NEVER be included in the final word count. This includes in the middle or at the end of chapters and in the story description where the total word count is written.

There is no set update schedule but I will try to post once per week at minimum.

THIS BOOK IS RATED MATURE FOR A REASON!

I will NOT be providing any NSFW or trigger warnings as I want to maintain shock factor. Therefore, read with CAUTION.

There WILL be mentions and/or depictions of:

-STRONG LANGUAGE
-SEX
-Rape
-Violence
-ETC.

CONSIDER THIS SECTION YOUR FINAL WARNING!

PS: I post updates (such as when chapters may take a while to write) in the conversation area of my profile. You can check there if I haven't updated my book in a while, or you can follow me to receive notifications when I post these updates.

MEET THE AUTHOR:

All of my books will be written under the name Saturns13Rings, as that is my profile name. If you want to call me by name, feel free to call me Saturn since it is my pen name.

I am 21 years old and I live in an Eastern Standard Time area of the United States, which is why my Wattpad location says EST. I am a mix of Caucasian and Native American but I can only speak English. I love to write and crochet.

I drew an OC and used AI to refine the drawing, which I then named Saturn and made my profile picture. Yes, Saturn is technically me, but she is more confident than I actually am.

I gave her a lot of exposed skin so her confidence could radiate through the singular picture you guys would be seeing of her. I aspire to be confident in what I do, which is why I chose to make Saturn the way that I did.

Though Saturn is an OC inspired by me and my aspirations, she is her own entity and technically just my avatar. Here she is:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE:

COPYRIGHT NOTICE:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

I do not own the rights to Attack on Titan or the characters from Attack on Titan. In this book, I am simply using the characters' names to produce a story from my own imagination. In no way am I copying the hard work of the original creators.

Copyright © Saturns13Rings, 2024

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations. For more information, contact @Saturns13Rings here on Wattpad.

Book cover design by Saturns13Rings

I did not make the Levi Ackerman image on my cover, I found it on Pinterest. I designed the cover using it. Credit goes to the artist for the amazing image.