Prolgue✌

Residence of ,
Sen.Haroon Maina.

The sun rays lit through the blinds glowing dim across the room.Ammie sat on her black vanity stool facing the show glass in her walk in closet as she creamed herself,she dressed up in a black palazzo pant and black shirt then put on a red knee coat and put on black dove hijab she wore black heelheels to go with her dressing.

        Her phone rang and she walked out of yhe closet to her room she picked the iphone15and placed on her eat unmindful of the caller.
     "Are you ready?" her sister fatima's voice came from the other end.
   "Manners" Ammie said curtly in her usual crisp tone.

      "sorry ya ammie good morning"
"what for?"
   "i want you to drop me at school"
"because"
"i am having backache"
" and i am the driver?"
"no ya ammie j...."
"all your reasons in a sentence"
"okay i am havinv backache and all the drivers have a day off"
"immediately after breakfast"

  with that sentance Ammie ended the call and picked her other phone her purse and the car key then she marched downstairs to rhe kitchen.
     Fatima HAROON NAINA: Ammie's step sister she is 20 studying Computer at nile university Abuja.

     She toasted bread and made some meat sauce then sat on the kitchen counter and ate silently typing away on her phone.
   "hey girl what's up" came Aaban's voice from the door as he walked.up to her and gave her a high five.
"ya aaban ina kwana" she greeted
he answered busy helping himself with the meal.
    AABAN Haroon MAINA:he is 33 married to abida with 2 children afnan &aamir he is a navy officer.

   "chef sis" Ahmad said as he entered.he pinched her lightly on her left cheek and she lightly chuckled before greeting him and he answered then munched a spoonfull of aaban's meat sauce earning a smack,he wailed before starting with his plate.

      AHMAD HAROON MAINA:he is 31 not yet married.he is a radiologist a graduate from oxford university.

     "I want to talk to you guys.I figured out something adnan here i suspect him for lot of things you know i suspect he is into drugs and i dont trust this anty zainab at all,ko ba komai ay mummy is elder than her but she is so shameless to say shit to her face " Ahmad said
    "yes but i will investigate before i initiate talking to daddy" Aaban said
  "okay , ya aaban when is abida coming back?" Ammie asked.
  "i am picking them up today" Aaban said and ammie nodded they stood up and made their way to their parents part.
    Greeted them and chatted a bit before they headed to their worst routine greeting their step mom whose children do not even greet their mother.
   "matsiyata munafukai hadda wata gaisuwa  i don't need your greeting get out of my sight" was anty zainab's comment after they greeted her.

    They all looked at her like an alien and turned on their heels leaving her to blaber all the nonsense she wills to.

  They got into their cars then fatima scurried into ammie's car from their part before ammie drove out dropped her at buk and proceeded to her place of work.

3rd person pov.
       she is amina haroon maina 26 years old a graduate of public relations and 15 culinary schools she is the owner of ammie's cuisine. she is a bit tall slim and 8 shaped she has tine pink mouth and a pointed nose that resembles a blunt right angle triangle,black radiant eyes all on her oval thin face. she has a bountiful silky hair like that of her brows.
  Ammie is so hot headed and savage 100%no nonsense stance.

Residence of
inspector general ,
kabeer shaba

   Around 8 mufti had concluded his morning prayers and every normal routine,he dressed up in  dark blue denims and put on a dark blue suit and dark ble sneakers concluding with his rolex wrist watch and his perfume {vintage amber&amber musk}.
    He went downstairs and settled on the table after greeting his parents and recieving  greetings from {Fareeda and Abdoul}.
    When he finished he got up and put on his gucci side back then bade them and went out straight into the backseat of his benz GLC300 which sunday(his driver) opened for him.
  Sunday got in and started the car before driving out.
As usual he leaned back on the seat and closed his eyes legs crossed as he meditated on his life.

3rd person pov.
     He is mufti, mahmud kabeer shaba 33 years old a graduate of management sciences and CEO of MMS Designs. He is tall,muscular,fair and hairy.he has a pointed nose, medium pink lips and black silky beard,hair,lashes and brows.His hair is bountiful and curly falling low above his fore head against his black sparkling eyes that you can mistake for lenses simply handsome. He is very arrogant and a super no nonsense tolerator.

             hey guys how is it so far what do you think?please comment and vote as you wait fir mynext update. love ya❤💕.