I will always love you

In the bustling city of Bangkok, the two most powerful mafia leaders were not your typical criminals. Pond Naravit and Phuwin Tangsakyuen were not only cunning and ruthless, but they were also college students with promising futures. Despite their dark extracurricular activities, they were both known for their intelligence and charisma among their peers. 

As leaders of mafia groups, Pond and Phuwin had always been close friends. They had risen through the ranks together, building their empires side by side. But on their graduation day, everything changed. 

It all began when a deal went wrong, and Phuwin found himself in a precarious situation. His empire was at risk, and he needed Pond's help to get out of it. But what Phuwin didn't know was that Pond had been set up by their mutual enemy, Mr. Force. 

As they stood face to face, Mr. Force pointed a gun at Phuwin, his cold eyes glinting with malice. Choose, Pond, he sneered. Your empire or your friend. 

Pond's heart raced as he looked down at the paper in Mr. Force's hand. It was a detailed list of all the illegal activities that Pond had been a part of, all the crimes he had committed in the name of power. 

Phuwin, feeling dizzy from the drugs in his system, sank to his knees. He looked up at Pond, his eyes filled with fear and betrayal. Pond, please, he whispered. 

In that moment, Pond had a choice to make. He could either save himself and his empire, or he could risk everything to save his friend. 

With a heavy heart, Pond made his decision. He walked towards Mr. Force, reaching out to take the contract. But just as he was about to grab it, a sudden commotion broke out behind him. 

In a flurry of movement, someone came up from behind and knocked Mr. Force to the ground. Phuwin's eyes widened in shock as he watched Pond and suddenly fell to the ground

Phuwin woke up in his house after 3 hours of sleeping.

Phuwin, consumed by anger and confusion, he was mad at Pond's actions. In his dazed state, he believed that Pond had chosen his empire over their friendship. 

And with that, their bond was shattered. Phuwin turned his back on Pond, vowing to never forgive him for what he believed was a betrayal. 

As time passed, the rift between Pond and Phuwin only grew wider. They both continued to lead their respective mafia groups, but their once unbreakable friendship was now nothing but a distant memory. 

And so, the mystery of that fateful day lingered in the air, a painful reminder of what could have been. Pond had tried to save Phuwin, but his efforts had only fueled the flames of their estrangement. 

As the years went by, both Pond and Phuwin carried the weight of their past on their shoulders. They each wondered what could have been, if only they had seen the truth in each other's actions. 

But the damage had been done, and the bond between them was broken beyond repair. Pond and Phuwin were destined to walk separate paths, their friendship lost to the shadows of their past. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been five years since Pond Naravit and Phuwin Tangsakyuen had last seen each other. Once great childhood friends, they had drifted apart due to their families' involvement in the mafia business. Now, at the age of 27, they had both graduated and focused on expanding their respective empires. But despite their success, there was still a lingering tension between them.

Fast forward to present day, Pond found himself in a dimly lit bar with his business partners and friends. They were all celebrating a successful business deal, but Pond couldn't shake the feeling of emptiness that had been gnawing at him for years. Despite the alcohol flowing freely, he remained cold, heartless, and harsh in his interactions with others.