PLEASE BE MINE

Characters info

Pond:Personality: Cold-blooded and enigmatic

Pond:
Personality: Cold-blooded and enigmatic.
Work: Heir to the family business empire.
Life Status: Enjoys a life of luxury and privilege.
Profession: Oversees the family's operations.
Friends: Close with Joong and Dunk.
Relationship: Reserved in matters of love.
Parents: Mr. and Mrs. Naravit, influential figures.

Phuwin:Personality: Gentle and nurturing

Phuwin:
Personality: Gentle and nurturing.
Work: Owner of "Mr. Bear and Panda's Cafe."
Life Status: Finds contentment in his cafe.
Profession: Passionate about hospitality and cooking.
Friends: With loyal friend Satang and protective boyfriend Winny.
Relationship: Grounded in love and respect with Winny.
Parents: Late Mr. and Mrs. Tangsakyuen.

Joong:Personality: Charismatic and vibrant

Joong:
Personality: Charismatic and vibrant.
Work: Involved in politics with influential family ties.
Life Status: Brings energy and camaraderie.
Profession: politician
Relationship: In a loving relationship with Dunk.
Friends: Close with Pond and Dunk.

Dunk:Personality: Sharp-witted and sophisticated

Dunk:
Personality: Sharp-witted and sophisticated.
Work: Millionaire lawyer.
Life Status: Navigates the legal world with finesse.
Profession: Dedicated to his legal career.
Relationship: Cherishes a loving relationship with Joong.
Friends: In a group with Pond and Joong.

________________________________

Part 1: Pond's POV

As I stepped out of the stuffy meeting room, the weight of the day's discussions still lingering in my mind, I craved a moment of respite. The city buzzed around me, a cacophony of honking cars and hurried footsteps, but I sought solace in the simple act of sipping on a cup of coffee. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee beckoned me, leading me to a quaint little cafe that bore the whimsical name "Mr. Bear and Panda's Cafe."

I ordered my favorite espresso, a rich and bold blend that never failed to awaken my senses. As I waited in line, my gaze fell upon the barista behind the counter. His hands moved with precision, his smile lighting up the room. There was an air of warmth and genuineness about him that drew my attention like a moth to a flame. I found myself captivated by the way he interacted with the customers, his genuine interest in their day evident in every word he spoke.

Before I knew it, it was my turn to order. I watched as he was nudged forward, a gentle push that seemed to propel him towards me. Our eyes met briefly, a fleeting moment of connection that left a trail of curiosity in its wake. He served me with a kind smile, and as I took my first sip of coffee, I noticed the bear and panda stickers adorning the cup. It was a small detail, but it added to the charm of the cafe and its owner.

In the days that followed, the cafe became my refuge, a sanctuary amidst the chaos of my world. The waiters treated me with a sense of familiarity, a subtle acknowledgment of my regular presence. Despite their hospitality, I found myself hesitant to engage with the barista, the owner, who remained a tantalizing enigma. Rumors circulated among the staff about his kindness and warmth, painting a picture of a man who embodied the spirit of the cafe.

As February dawned, a month known for its celebrations of love and affection, I decided to extend an invitation to Joong and Dunk. Perhaps in their company, I would find the courage to bridge the gap between observer and participant, between patron and acquaintance. The allure of the cafe and its enigmatic owner beckoned me, promising a journey of discovery and connection that transcended the confines of my world.

As the name "Phuwin" settled in my mind, a sense of familiarity washed over me, as if a missing piece of the puzzle had finally been found. The waiters, sensing my curiosity, exchanged knowing glances, their silent acknowledgment adding a layer of intrigue to the already enchanting atmosphere of the cafe.

Phuwin, unaware of my newfound knowledge, continued to move through the cafe with grace and efficiency, his smile brightening the faces of all who crossed his path. Joong and Dunk, engrossed in their own conversations, added a dynamic energy to the space, their presence a harmonious blend of laughter and camaraderie.

As the afternoon sun cast a warm glow through the windows, I found myself captivated by the rhythm of the cafe, each interaction and conversation painting a vivid portrait of daily life in this bustling corner of the city. Phuwin's dedication to his craft and his genuine care for each customer spoke volumes about the depth of his character, a revelation that heightened my intrigue and admiration.

With each passing moment, the connection between us deepened, an invisible thread weaving its way through the fabric of our shared experiences. The month of February, with its promises of love and renewal, seemed to hold a significance that transcended the constraints of time and space, hinting at untold adventures and unspoken desires yet to unfold.

As the day drew to a close and the last customer bid farewell, I lingered in the cafe a moment longer, savoring the warmth and comfort that enveloped me. And in that fleeting moment of stillness, amid the clatter of dishes and the soft murmur of conversation, I knew that the journey I had embarked upon at "Mr. Bear and Panda's Cafe" was only just beginning.

As Joong and Dunk joined me at "Mr. Bear and Panda's Cafe," the atmosphere shifted with their vibrant presence. Joong, with his infectious laughter and playful spirit, immediately struck up a conversation with the barista, Phuwin. Dunk, ever the observant one, noted the subtle interactions between us with a knowing smile.

Phuwin's smile, as radiant as ever, seemed to brighten the entire cafe. I found myself drawn to his genuine warmth and the way he effortlessly put those around him at ease. Despite the bustling nature of the cafe during the month of February, Phuwin remained attentive to every detail, his dedication and passion evident in every cup of coffee he served.

Amidst the clinking of cups and the hum of conversations, a sense of anticipation lingered in the air. The bond between us, though unspoken, held the promise of connection and understanding. With Joong's playful banter and Dunk's insightful observations, the dynamic of our group seemed to shift, paving the way for unexpected friendships and unexplored emotions.

Lost in the moment, I realized that I didn't even know the name of the captivating barista who had captured my attention. Turning to one of the waiters, I inquired softly, "Excuse me, what's his name?" The waiter, with a knowing twinkle in his eye, leaned in and whispered, "That's Phuwin, the heart and soul of this cafe."

A sense of revelation washed over me as the pieces of the puzzle fell into place. Phuwin. The name held a certain significance now, an anchor in the sea of emotions and possibilities that swirled around us. With newfound clarity and a growing sense of intrigue, I returned my gaze to Phuwin, the owner of "Mr. Bear and Panda's Cafe," and felt a spark of connection that transcended words and gestures.

To be continued..........