part 12.

Analeya Renee Simmons || Leya || 23
Location: Hair Studio📍
07/30/2025

today was analeyas 23rd birthday and she was working because she hates her birthday

little did analeya know is that sai'elle was doing something small and cute for her back at the house.

analeya has no parents because they left her and her 2 siblings, a sister and a brother. she does have a grandmother and grandfather who raised them to the best of their ability.

**ding ding** (a/n: yall know i suck at ts please forgive me😭)

analeya looked up hearing the doorbell ring seeing it was her first client of the day.

"heyy, you're analeya?"

"yes ma'am. you must be tiana."

"i am yes, hi." tiana said shyly.

"wsp girl, dont be shy. you can sit here." analeya said teasing her client.

analeya likes to make her hair environment safe and fun and comfortable because a happy customer is a returning customer who turns into a friend.

"i'm sorry, i be trying to get out of that."  tiana spoke sitting down.

"it's okay. my girlfriend was the same way until i started getting her out the house, just ease yourself into it."

"okay thank you for the tip."

"no problem. okay now lay back so i can wash your hair and then i'm going to blowdry it then we can get started."

"okay bet."

"and you are done boo

"and you are done boo." analeya said to tiana spinning her around to the mirror.

"oh my gosh, i look so good. thank you i love it." tiana said excitedly and smiling big running her fingers through her hair.

"whew i was worried she wasn't fucking with it." leya said in her head.

"how much do i owe you?"

"$180. i take cashapp, cash, zelle, venmo, and i have a card reader on my phone if you want to use card."