Chapter #1 House.

*they start driving up to the house were George pig has last been seen*

Police officer:, "well I guess this was the last place that George pig was seen."

*bang oink sound*

Police officer:, "what was that?"

*they wake up in a dark chilling bedroom in the house after being captured in there*

Police officer:, "Oh no I got to get out of here!"

*the police officer realizes that the house is extremely old and rusty and crusted furniture and looks like it has been around for a while*

In the police officers mind:, "okay so I guess that Its like an escape room and I have to find keys and leave before this creature catches me?"

*the police officer gentley open the door to peek for the creature that has captured them there and realizes that that look just like George pig. The police officer than realizes it's his own sibling Peppa pig.*

In the police officers mind:, "okay but why would his own sister capture him and make him go missing? Ugh well for right now I have to escape before I end up just like George pig."

*the police officer yet again looks out the doorway to look at Peppa pig. They then notice that Peppa is extremely tall has one red left eye with a beat up bloody dirty dress and a baseball bat that looks like was already stained with blood.*

In the police officers mind:, "oh my gosh this is actually insane. *they then reach into there pocket to feel for there gun* w-wait were is my gun? Ugh that snobby little pig took it. I guess Im just gonna have to sneak around and escape. There looks like theres wood, a key lock, a electrical system and a pass code to escape. Jeez that's a lot well best get going."

*the police officer leaves the bedroom and quickly moves over into the next room right next to the bathroom. They find a green key and immediately goes to the bathroom and takes the vent downstairs. As the police officer gets downstairs Peppa pig is standing right outside the kitchen door were they were  so they quickly moved into the Hall way were the first lock was for the green key.*

Police officer:, "alright so I guess I'll just jab this in ther- *the green key immediately unlocks the green locked door to reveal a red key and a hammer* alright so which one should I choose. *the police officer picks up the hammer first and heads immediately to the door to take the two bords of wood that was nailed into the door out*

*at the door they takes the back of the hammer and takes out the back of the screws one by one taking them out to realise both planks of wood and then taking the hammer with them to use as protection against this pig*

Police officer:, "alright so I got the two planks of wood off time to go get the red key." *the police officer walking back into the hallway just to realize that the piggy was standing right there." Oh crape the police officer shouts."

*the police officer immediately runs all the way upstairs with the piggy following them the hole way up but then they take a vent that drops right back to were the red key was.*

*the police officer drops from the vent right next to the red key*

Police officer:, "phew that was a close one I should have used my hammer. Eh maybe next time.

*the police officer grabs the red key and runs back upstairs because that's were they noticed the red lock for the red key.*

*the police officer immediately unlocks the red door and there's a yellow key and a blue key*

Police officer:, "alright so im guessing this goes to the blue locked shed outside."

*the police officer goes outside to the blue locked shed and opens it to find a green gear and a wrench.*

Police officer:, "I'm gonna take the wrench first to fix the wires on the door and fix the wires upstairs to get the yellow key that's behind the red Lazer beems.

*as the police officer walks inside piggy was standing right there and started chasing the police officer*

Police officer:, " s-stay back! what happened to your brother George pig?"

*the police officer proceeds to run as they trips over a broken picture frame on the ground*

Police officer:, " w-whats this?!"

*the police officer picks up the picture from the broken picture frame and to there surprise it was a photo of George that said, "missing."*

*the police officer looks up and down at piggy and screams, " WHAT DID U DO TO HIM?!"*

*the piggy does nothing but continue to chase after them. *

*the police officer back up into the wall as the piggy got closer and closer. *

*the police officer quickly grabs the gun that was right in the safe next to them and shoots piggy in the leg.*

*piggy than falls to the ground not dead but weak and regaining contisnous.*

Police officer:, "HA! How you like that huh? Im gonna escape whether you like it or not. I don't know what happened to you or your family can you even talk and tell me?"

*piggy oinks*

Police officer:, "well I don't know what you did or what you didn't do but I'm gonna continue to escape this crazy place and then find help!"

*the police officer than finds all the keys, unlocks all the doors and get to the last part.*

Police officer:, "alright so I just have to unlock the front door which is the white lock."

*the police officer puts the last red gear in the machine and gets the white key from the well.*

Police officer:, "ugh finally!"

*the police officer opens the white lock and escapes.*

*as he escapes they look back and sees piggy sitting right there staring at him with an evil smirk*

*the police officer than hurrys and gets in his police car and goes to the nearest gas station for help*

-to be continued-

-------------------------------------------------------------
1027 words!