❤️‍🔥Punishment-Hyunlix+Minsung

Thank you ILY--FELIX for the ship and plot request!!! :D

---

Top-hyunjin
Bottom- felix

Top-minho
Bottom-jisung

WARNING: jyp in ur room tonight if you don't vote :) i'm kidding, hehe

(I'm not)

Tw: punishment sex(not forced cuz we don do that shiz), friends teasing, jealousy, dom x sub, foursome(kinda?), being watched, watching, praise, degration, thigh teasing, blowjob, facefucking, toy

This is legit so bad🥲 why do I always fail on requests😭

Not proofread yet, it's 1:40 in da morning aaaanddd I just wanna post cuz I have 3 more storirs to write a chapter for, and about 4 more requests 😀

♡♡♡

Felix and Jisung cuddled up against each other even more, both a giggling mess. They could visibly see the look on their boyfriend's face of how they had to stop before they'd get bent over right that moment, but also knew they couldn't since they were on camera after all.

"Lee Felix stop right this moment or I won't hesitate to bend you over." Hyunjin whispered to his boyfriend, harshly yanking him towards his own torso instead of Jisung's. Felix just huffed and went back to his sunshine twin, cuddling up in his embrace.

He loved cuddling with Jisung, even sharing playful pecks here and there, or compliments and teases, even if they both had their own boyfriends. They were only a day apart and everyone called them the twins, but Jisung really just felt like a momma bear to his baby Felix, while the younger felt the same.

As Chan kept talking with Changbin and Jeongin about their new album and comeback, just yapping out anything that came to mind, Felix and Jisung continued their giggles and teases, their hands  accidentally brushing over the other's waist.

They had all been chilling around in Chan's room anyway, so the twins had the chance to get comfortable under the sheets, while their little movements were hidden by the members sitting at the front.

Jisung felt his phone buzzing a couple of times and picked it up, acting as if he was watching the comments, while he actually opened the spam of both Hyunjin saying Jisung had to tell Felix to look at his phone, and Minho spamming him with threatens and random stuff.

The squirrel boy felt his cheeks heat up a bit and smirked to Minho, his messages for sure giving him a few sparks. The male showed his phone to Felix, who then read everything and giggled, now looking at his hyung as well.

He took his own phone and saw a few messages of Hyunjin this time, telling him he had to stop the flirting or some type of punishment would come.

The sunshine twins didn't really give two fucks and laid their phones down with a giggle, snuggling up against each other again.

"I'm gonna fuck him up so bad..." Minho muttered, leaning back in his seat. Hyunjin chuckled and rolled his eyes, then sat back as well. "Maybe we gotta do something to make them stop." The younger dancer said, turning his head to the older. "Hmm...," Minho nodded, watching with threatening eyes. "Maybe we gotta make them jealous. Do what they're doing." The male smirked, turning to Hyunjin. He slowly got closer and saw the male's face scrunch up in disgust, his hand pushing Minho back again.

"Ew. No."

That was what both of the males end up doing though. They made sure to laugh louder every time they saw Jisung and Felix looking at them, flirting and commenting on each others body, singing, dancing, anything that came in mind, but the sunshine twins didn't care at all, which only made them more annoyed.