one

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ real life
2021

The final show of the American leg of her tour was over, without bothering to change the brunette ran straight to the vip tent and wrapped her arms around her bestfriend.

"As your bestfriend speaking im so beyond proud of you, but as your publicist, why didnt you wait backstage for us?" the shorter girl mumbles into her neck still hugging her.

"First of all please dont be publicist mode tonight, wait till tomorrow. Second, who is 'us'?" the taller girl pulls from the embrace and turns around to be greeted by a group of girls talking amongst themselves,

"Oh right i completely forgot to introduce you. Del, this is Blake, Gigi and Taylor." at the mention of their names they turn around, each of them with a friendly smile.

"Oh my gosh, hi! Im sorry i wasnt expecting anyone else in here beside Ri. Im Delilah, but i guess you would know that as youre at my concert." she rambles nervously, talking to new people was never one of her strengths, especially not celebrities. Fortunately her bestfriend reached for her hand to stop her rambling discreetly.

"Im sorry if we took you by surprise, Im a massive fan of your music and we couldnt get our hands on tickets so Blake reached out to your publicist. Im Taylor by the way." she smiles, her soft inviting smile and Delilah felt like she might melt right there.

Everything about Taylor felt safe. She had the most beautiful blue eyes and such a warm demeanour. Her friends too, they were all overly sweet and the more they spoke the more Delilah lit up.

"Its your last show in America, right? Why dont we all go to the bar and hang out, have a couple drinks?" Gigi offered too which all the girls nodded except the tall brunette.

"I dont drink but im happy to come, if you still want me too." Delilah said nervously, she was afriad they wouldnt want to hang out with her now but it was the complete opposite.

"Oh dont worry! Blake doesnt either and we wouldnt force you to drink if you werent comfortable." Gigi continues. "You can change first if youd like and we can meet you two over that."

Eventually all the girls were at the bar and they were a couple drinks in, Blake and Delilah watching over them so they dont drink too much. However the brunette seemed out of it, bouncing her leg and zoning out.

Taylor shuffles beside her and puts her arm around her shoulder causing her to tense. "Oh im so sorry i should have asked before i did that. Are you okay, whats going on in that pretty head of yours Lilah? Thats my new nickname for you!" she rambles on, but she still keeps that same comforting look on no matter how many drinks she had.

"Dont worry about it, just past stuff, Lor." the blond smiles at the nickname but goes straight back to serious when she brushes her off and gives her an unconvinced look. "Fine. Its just uh. My mother was a heavy drinker and it kind of fucked me up, you know? So whenever people are drinking I guess i just stress their gonna be like her. Its stupid really."

Rather then pressing her on it more Taylor just gazed into the girls deep brown eyes. "Its not stupid. Its far from that and im glad you trusted me to tell me even when we barely know eachother. I can pjnky promise you that me and my girls are nothing like that." she links her pinky with the brunettes. "Like when im drunk i become a wizard you can ask anyone! And Gigi is just a huge softie, and obviously Blake doesnt drink shes just a sweetheart all the time, im also sure your friend Iris is the nicest. Wanna come back to the group now?" she holds out her hand which the girl accepts and they hurry back to the group quickly getting involved in whatever they were talking about.

By the end of the night the girls ended up on the karaoke machine, before Blake decided it was time to take home the very drunk girls. Making sure to give her, her own number.

Deliah managed to get her bestfriend home and into the guest room. She also got the girl changed into one of her shirts and a pair of joggers before climbing into her own bed and scrolling through social media for hours on end.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ instagram feed
delilahheart just posted!

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ instagram feeddelilahheart just posted!

。。。。

。。。。

liked by taylorswift, irishills and others

delilahheart last minute celebrations🙌🏼

view all comments

taylorswift your pretty cool miss heart
delilahheart your also pretty cool miss swift

blakelively loved hanging out with you guys!!
delilahheart you guys too!! need to do it again x

irishills i dont even remember that picture
delilahheart drink less next time xx
irishills stfu <3

gigihadid youre so fun
delilahheart you are, did you are your singing?!

delilahsluv the group we never knew we needed?!

swiftyflower su stop using them for clout!!
delilahheart learn to spell your user first then please comment again x

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹

A/N

i cba to proof read so i apologise
for any mistakes!!

how do we like it so far?