two

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ messages
2021

unknown number
hey!

unknown number
wait i forgot you dont know who it is

unknown number
its taylor btw :)

unknown number name changed too lor

hey

hows the hangover?

lor
really bad :(

want me to come over?

yk help you

lor
yes definitely😸

lor
thats my address!

okay ill head over once im
all ready

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ real life

After about an hour Delilah had finally arrived at Taylors, as she opened the door she couldnt help but smile at her. Her hair was natural and curly, she had sweatpants and a shirt with a cat on it on yet she still managed to look beautiful. She just had a certain way about her. The brunette plastered on a smile and held out a bag filled with painkillers, snacks and facemasks.

"I bought a bunch of stuff to try help, i know the facemasks are probably childish so we dont have to do them-" she tries to put herself down but the blonde doesnt allow it.

"No its perfect! Thank you so much." she grabs the girls hand, shutting the door, and running to the living room with her. "I was just watching friends, but we can put something else you want now that you're here!"

"Im happy with friends, its one of my favourites." she smiles reassuringly at her, as the start to get comfy the blonde rests her head on the girls lap and rather then tensing she gently ran her fingers through her hair. She tried to focus on the show but her gaze kept coming back to Taylor.

Once the episode finishes she speaks up excitedly. "Oh my gosh i completely forgot to give you a tour, come!" she grabs the girls hand and they walk through the house giving her a small tour.

Finally the reach the music room. "Woah. Taylor this is so awesome!" she squeals squeezing her hand. She walks and looks around before her gaze landed on a poster on the wall. "Holy shit thats me!"

"I did tell you i liked your music!" the blonde defended trying to hide the shade of red she had gone.

"Well yeah but i never thought poster level!" she teased but once she noticed her getting flustered she stopped and continued looking about. "Your guitars are so pretty!!"

"Wanna try one?" the brunette nodded and carefully picked up the guitar and began strumming a tune that i had been working on for the past couple of weeks before softly singing some lyrics.

you were riding your bike to the sound of 'its no big deal'...

Taylor just watched in awe holding out her phone to record the girl. Once the song comes to an end the brunette stuck her tongue out at the camera and waved. She stopped the video and Taylor launched herself at the girl to hug her causing them both to fall to the floor in a fit of laughter.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ instagram feed
taylorswift added to her story!

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ instagram feedtaylorswift added to her story!

──୨ৎ──

A/N

omd i forgot how much i love good 4 u. also can we have some hope ur ok appreciation its her best song and it doesnt get the love it deserves😔