※2※ Childhood

Growing up wasn't the easiest thing for me, i didn't have a dad because he chose to leave. My Uncle was overdosed on drugs 3 years after my dad left me. Everyday i had tears running down my face because i had nightmares, they haunted me night after night. I would sit on my bed in tears and drenched in perspiration. Most children would run to seek comfort in the arm of their parents, but i never did that. Hoping i would wake up and take it all just as a dream and wishing they could be there.
 But it wasn't, it was reality. So i had to accept the fact that everyone leaves in the end even when you don't see it coming. I went through all of this at a young age and there was nothing i could do but to take it day by day. I didn't want to complain to my mom about the life i was having back then at the age of 10, when i thought that children at these age should be having fun, playing around with their parents etc, but hey everyone has their difficult moments. Thats why i had to keep it to myself.
School for me wasn't that easy, since my mum had to take multiple jobs, she's rarely at home. I know that she's not at home for a good reason, its just that the feeling of emptiness in my home. It wasnt filled with happiness or even homes you're having right now but just plain, dull and empty. There were no memories of a 'happy family' for me but i do love my mum, and im grateful & 'happy' for the things she has done for me.