five

August 26 , 3:30 pm
Calabasas , California

Rakim had decided to go live on his instagram with a whopping mass of 400 people joining in under five minutes , " what's up ig? Just ask me any questions I'm just over here editing " he looked at his laptop face up as he was finishing up a video to upload to his YouTube channel .

" I am gonna be one of those famous YouTubers imma be up there , one thing to do is never give up yeah ? I almost sound British lol " he takes a look at the questions again and they were mostly about Yasmine .

" you and Yasmine together ? Y'all look cute "
aw thanks lol

" who is that nigga that always side eying you like he wanna kill you or sum "
oh that's just Amarion's angry jealous ass but I don't care

" is Mr. Bowden your dad ? "
uh no he not but he cool I guess

then as he kept editing more people then began commenting about his biological parents which made him become irritated , also causing him to have flashbacks of what went down that day .

" where's your real mom and dad ?"
" they abandoned your ass dam ...."
" he prolly was a crack baby "

His eyes got more larger as anger filled up inside him banging his fist on the table , " you musty , iguana face , butt sucking neeks fuck outta here " he screamed at to top of his lungs as he quickly ended the live .

After editing his latest video he made , he sat back on his bed once again looking at an old photo of him as a baby on the back of his phone case.

" aye you good ? Heard you screaming from next door " the door creakily opens revealing De'Angelo in which he didn't know he'd be here .

" uh yeah I'm good .... you a new edition to this bitch huh ? " De'Angelo shook his head sitting next to him as Rakim continued looking at the old photo .

" mfs keep bringing up my real parents and like I don't wanna talk about it , why would I wanna talk about people who left me when they could have did another way if they weren't ready to have me ....." Rakim laid his head on the pillow trying his best to think about something positive for once .

" don't worry you'll be okay Keem, just try thinking stuff that is positive ight ?" De'Angelo was one of the people checking up oh him including Yasmine .

The two heard loud bell noises from downstairs as lunchtime begun , " lunch is ready kiddos come on down before it gets cold " Rakim only wanted to come downstairs to grab his food and go back to his room upstairs .

" you not eating with us ? " Malik questions Rakim attempting to eat lunch in his room but Mr. Bowden halted him , " Rakim you're eating right here okay ? Please sit down with us " he left oit a heavy sigh sitting in between Amarion and Malik .

" why you always looking so angry ? Nigga think he the grinch " Amarion chuckled trying to be funny in front him but if didn't go well as Rakim clapped back .

" nigga shut up your ass still incompetent and can't even tell different between " gel " and " jail " illiterate ass bitch " everyone else began " oohing " watching the two go back and forth

" illiterate ? At least I ain't do fuckin crack baby , imagine ya momma doing lines back then could never be mine " the whole room went silent while Rakim continuously stares at him ready to beat the shit out of him .

" hell they even got tired of looking at your useless face I don't blame-" Rakim quickly punches him in the fax before dragging him like a Mary go round .

" nigga the fuck you talking about ? Nothing wrong with my face bitch , you don't know my momma skank , dinosaur faced bitch " he kept smacking Amarion's face until he was grabbed by Mr, Bowden trying to break them up .

" again ? AGAIN ?" Mr. Bowden yells in the dining room before looking back at Rakim assuming he had started this whole squabble . Rakim stood back potining at Amarion until he had enough , " man FUCK THIS SHIT ! I hate this house and everyone "

Rakim rushes to his room locking himself in , packing his things inside his luggage , " Yo Keem let me in " hearing De'Angelo's voice he refused to open the door for anyone .

He wanted to go out and find where his biological parents were right now , " RAKIM , Rakim come on let me talk with you open the door- Rakim ? Rakim ? KE- he ran away ! " De'Angelo alerted the others downstairs , but Rakim didn't have one ounce of remorse exploring .

~

August 26 , 8:00 pm

Mr. Bowden approached De'Angelo who was washing the dishes from afternoon , " hey Angel have you seen Rakim ? I've been looking everywhere but I can't find him ..." De'Angelo's nervous level increases turning around towards Bowden .

" uhm after him and Amarion had fought he rushed back to his room and ran away " Mr. Bowden loudly gasps in shock finding out what he had done .

" WHAT? No no no no ! Why why! Rakim- oh my goodness " Mr. Bowden had went into panic mode running outside to look for him , meanwhile De'Angelo decided to confront Amarion

" aye Marion , can we talk ?" Amarion placed down his headphones following De'Angelo to the backyard downstairs .

" aye why did we have to go down to the backyard-"
De'Angelo interrupted him by going off , " nigga I don't give a fuck you aint had to say all that to Rakim dawg that wasn't right , idgaf what you got against him saying those things was wrong , and what the fuck did he even do to you bro ? He ain't did shit to you !"

Amarion stood back chuckling a little bit , " you must be his lil boyfriend huh ? I don't care matter fact go follow him then since you care so much " De'Angelo stood in front of Amarion refusing to let him inside .

" you shut your no functioning brain having ass up ! Imagine if it was the other way around , he would definitely have your ugly ass crying for sure ! Would you like that if he did that to you or someone else ! NO ! " De'Angelo walked back inside noticing a photo of Rakim on tv reported as

" MISSING CHILD " , everyone had their eyes on the tv before Amarion could rush up the stairs without everyone looking .

Meanwhile Rakim stayed inside an Air Bnb even though there were people downstairs not even noticing him hiding upstairs theatre room . He so far found his mothers phone number but she hasn't responded back yet

Rakim laid down on the silky beige couch sitting in front of the screen , closing his eyes until about ten minutes later someone walked in on him sleeping but they didn't want to disturb him .

" it's the missing kid " one of them whispered into the others ears but they didn't know what to do with him .