prologue

Izukus Pov unless said otherwise!
ps. the fourthwall will be broken in this fanfic

Today was the day i got my quirk!! I got up really early so we can go to the quirk doctor as soon as possible.

I ran momma and papas room. "Mommy, get up. It's the day i get to know my quirk!" I yell, jumping up and down.
"Izu....*yawn*... It's too early, sweet heart." Momma said in a sleepy voice. "But today is the day i know my quirk!" I whisper yell. "Inko gut your child to quite down....'' Papa groaned.

"He's your kid to Yagi..."Mommy said, drifting back to sleep, "Go back to bed, Izu." Then they were asleep again.

''Argh'' I stomp out of thier bed room.

'What should I do to wake them up?'
then a evil grin snuck its way on my face 'I know' ''BAHAHAHA'' I laugh evily.

                  (Meanwhile at UA)

Nezu sneezed. He looked around with suspicious eyes. "Someone copywrited my sneeze...BAHAHA....soon i will find them...BAHAHA!!!" The rat,bear,dog,cat thingy laughed.

          (Back at the Yagi's household)

Izuku took my tablet and connected the bluetooth to the T.V , the speakers in the house, and all the alexa's. On the speakers it had eatra bass mode so I turned them all up to 100%. "Heheheheheh'' i giggled.then i turned my tablet on and look for the video for my plan.

It shook the whole house. I giggled waiting for them to wake up.

          In Inkos and Yagi's room
"What the Hell is Happening'' Yagi yelled at his wife. "I don't know but its so loud!"she yelled back. Then the to sleepy parents had the same thought "Izuku" they both grouned. They knew what they had to do to make this awful music to stop. They had to get up.... they both dreaded this time of day. They have to leave the comfort of thier lovely bed.

They both walked into the kitchen to see Izuku danceing to the awful music.

Back to Izukus pov

I was in the kitchen danceing to one of my favorite torture songs. I heard the sound of a door creeking open. I grinned know that i succeded in my master plan. 'Mahahaha' i laughed in my head. (If no one does this, then ur wierd or... i need help with my mental heath) Mommy walks in the kitchen with tired eyes. "Izu, can u please turn off this lovely music?'' she smiled when sh ask the question. I knew she hated the music which made it funny to watch them holding thier eyes,to try and quite the noise.

"sure momma" i said with a smile.

"Lets eat breakfest shall we?" papa asked with a yawn. "Sure honey" Replied mom.

    Ok dont be mad at me its 12:00 and i need sleep for school but it will be contined promise! well if anyone likes the book it will be contiued.

Alright my guys, gals, and non-binary pals i bid you ado

Also if you don't know Aiden or the School Bus Graveyard on Webtoon then you havn't lived

Also if you don't know Aiden or the School Bus Graveyard on Webtoon then you havn't lived. The book was not made by me im just here to show i pic of aiden. XOXO