CHAPTER 2

OK, ok so you know the mention rape came into playin last Chapter? So.....that was a mistake. I was reading this one webtoon and the chareter goes through some of the struggles Izuku goes through....so yeah. I MAY NOT HAVE RAPE IN THIS BOOK.
Without further ado let the story start.
ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘~~~~
Izuku's POV:

"No" said my idol....well my past idol.

"w-w-" I begian to stutter trying to understand what the blonde hero said.

(i don't want to write Allmight's speech of how he can't be a hero so ima skip it....ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘~~~~♡)

Then he left me...I started to laugh like a mad man. Grabbing my hair, yanking some strans out. Tears falling from my eyes.

"HAHAHAHAH! WHAT WAS I THINKING!?'' i laughed to myself under the bridge where the villian attacked me.

I guess that day i lost some of myself and maybe my sanity. But I didn't know that. Haha thats when the first vioce appered.

'Hi there pal!'

I wipped my head around looking for where the vioce came from. "The fuck?" i whispered still looking for where the vioce came from.

'Hahaha...you think someone is there talking to you!? ...um I need a name!!'

"Where the fuck are you?" Izuku said scanning the area he was in.

'Hmm...Me sounds like a good name' the vioce finally deided.

"Bish I'm not kidding where are you?" Izuku said still looking for where the vioce came from.

'Oh...sorry. Im Me'

"ik your you but what's your name?"

'Me its Me'

"Bish tell me your name"

'My name is Me....And im your vioce!'

"My what!?"

'Your vioce only you can hear. Your personal friend'

Sorry for the short chapter. But i hope you enjoyed it :)

Also meet Bob the Guardien of this book. He is one of my oc's so please don't steal him. He is a therapist! So if you have any problems or need someone to talk to. He is there for u. ❤️

 ❤️