Disclaimer

Welcome back everyone to another ATEEZ world to immerse ourselves in! I hadn't planned on starting this one quite yet, but after their most recent tour, I'm here to feed the Alienteez brainrot that I can't seem to shake, so I'm inviting you all to suffer with me.

As usual, we'll need to get the disclaimers out of the way.  

1) I DO NOT know Ateez personally. Nothing written here is meant to portray them as people. Simply as character holders for the story I've created and is not meant to reflect the members in any way, shape, or form. This is just for fun.

2) This story is cross posted to Tumblr ONLY. It is the only other platform I am allowing it to be posted on (for now), so if this story is found on any other site under any other name, it is stolen. Please don't take stories and repost without permission or plagiarize. It's a big no-no, and I don't take it lightly.

3) This story is rated MATURE. It will contain violence, death, blood, physical injury, sexual content, etc. I don't include warnings before chapters except for ones that have sexual content, seeing as how those don't have to necessarily be read for story development. Therefore, unless you can handle potentially triggering content similar to what's been listed above, please don't read. It will be at your own risk.

4) There will be smut. I write it. Honestly, I enjoy writing it. It gives me an opportunity to show the depth of the emotional connection between my characters in a more intimate setting. You're more than welcome to skip it, but I won't nix it just because it makes someone uncomfortable. So, chapters that include sexual themes will be marked with 💦

Again, SMUT = 💦

5) I very much enjoy interacting with my readers. Whether that's through comments here or my message board. Don't feel intimidated reaching out. I promise I don't bite. With that said, if your goal is to just bash my story/writing or just be mean in general, I will block you. I can accept constructive criticism. No decent writer ever made it very far without it, and I'd really appreciate any mistakes to be made known to me so I can fix them. But there's a difference between helping and being nasty. And there's no place for anyone to be rude here or on any other writer's page.

6) This will most likely have slowish updates. Tumblr is my primary platform, so I usually update several chapters over there before posting here. So, if you don't particularly care to wait, the story over there will be ahead of what's being posted here. Usually, I'll wait until I have 10+ chapters written before sharing them here.

7) I'm trying something new with this story and attempting to make the chapters longer than I normally do. That means updates for this one are going to take longer. Please be kind and don't flood my board with demands for updates.

I want to give a huge shout out to my editor. She's been amazing in helping me flesh out all of my ATEEZ stories so far. Big round of applause for all her hard work, especially when I only get around to sending her chapters at 1 or 2 AM 😂

I'd also like to give a big thanks to my readers! Inception has been receiving a lot of love from you all, and I hope this one lives up to your expectations as well ❤️ Thank you for the support!