Chapter 3{The eyes language}

Sridha pov;

I was in a class.

"Miss, you are new here come and introduce yourself ", Professor said and I nooded my head, Stepping toward the center, I stood there.

"Hello everyone, I am Sridha Upadhyay, I know I am late here as this is the last year but I passed the test that's why I am here, I hope you will except me ", I said in fluent english tone and everyone smiled at me except one guy, who was busy in his phone and didn't even bothered to look up for once . Professor signaled me to take my seat .

I went toward my seat which was last bench. I remember the memories with my best friend when we used to sit on the last bench. I really miss her.

" Okay, class so we are starting now so please concentrate ", Professor said breaking my chain of thoughts.

Class went preety smooth and I went out after the bell rang taking a deep breath I went toward Library. I went inside the hug library, it was not less then a dreamy library, I smiled sensing a beautiful atmosphere inside it.

I went toward one of the bookshelf and started searching for my favorite book I took the first book and saw a pair of eyes in front of me, my eyes brow's thinned seeing a pair of eyes looking at me. I looked into his ocean blue eyes his eyes was so deep, it's feel like I can die inside this, I was not able to see his face as only  books were kept vertically and I took one one book so I was only able to see his eyes.

I don't know what I was feeling but my whole body was numb as if they don't want to move.

He raised his eye brow's and without my permission I felt , my heart best was at 2x .I turned back closing my eyes and I heard the sound of another book removing from behind and I didn't wait for a moment started walking .

"Who was he? ", I mumbled and my feet stoped walking.

" Jhill si jo ankhen h teri,
Karoro ki jaan le rahi h .
Kon h Tu?
Jise mera dil pegam likh rahi h .

I don't know but Sayri slipped from mouth and I realized that I said this in just a one go. I shrugged ny mind taking a deep breath.

"That man was not even thinking about me, stop thinking about him ", I mumbled to myself . Suddenly I heard the sound of foot step and i was knowing , he was that guy only, I turned my heel and walked toward the library door before walking out from the library. I was still walking fast almost running in the collage. I stopped near my own class room.

" Sridha di ", I heard a similar voice from my right side I looked only to see Avni was there waving her hand. I smiled and waved back, she came toward me.

" How was your first class? ", She asked

" It was pretty good ", I replied

" Meet, her my best friend Mariyam ", She said and i smiled at a girl who was standing beside her

" Hello, di ", She said

" Hello ", I replied

" You don't have so many friends? ", I asked as I have seen girls having too many friends

" No, I don't feel comfortable with anyone except Mariyam ", Avni replied

"Oo, then why me? ", I asked

" Because I felt comfortable with you  I don't know I felt a connection with you that's why ", Avni said and nooded my head as I was also feeling same toward her.

" And what about you? ", She asked

" Same here ", I said smilingly and she nooded

" Hey let's go out of the collage ", Avni and and I looked at her raising my eye brows.