Chapter 6{The professor }

Vedant pov ;

I have joined there as a history professor. I don't know what's gona happen in future but I hope everything will be fine, I thought resting my head on the headboard of my Royal bed.

Today I felt Avni presence but I didn't dare to look up, I only want to see my Avni not any other girl that's why I never lifted my eyes on any girl. I looked at poster which was present in my room and smile weakly with sad eyes.

"It's time for temple ", I mummbled to myself and looked outside it was stromy night now but the urge to go the temple was more powerful then the storm outside. I started walking and went toward my kingdom temple . I saw bhagwati maa sleeping.

" Yaa, she the only person who know about me but she is voiceless because God has snatched her voice as a punishment and gave her the life to live without her family friends and anyone.

I touched her feet and she opened her khol filled eyes to look at me she sat straight and looked at me with smile.

'Palke jhapka ke dekho '
Pyarr samne h ankhein uthakr dekho ',
She signaled me and I said those line.

"Avnantika mere samne thi aaj? ", I asked and she nooded. She was a wife of the most brilliant priest and she was supernatural herself. She was predictor, astrologer. She was the only one who use to guide me sometimes.

She nooded her head and then pointed at wall I followed her finger and looked at the wall I saw my Avantika looking at me.

"You mean in which class I was teaching today my Avantika was on that class only? ", I asked not able to believe what I saw. Bhagwati maa nooded her head.

" How fool am I, I wish I had lifted my eyes lashes once ", I said and my eyes pooled up with tears.

She cupped my face and signaled me not to cry.

" Everything will happen on divine time ", She again signaled me and I gave the voice to her action while tear slipped from eyes.

" How will I am gona recognize her Bhagwati maa? ", I asked her

" Jab suraj or chand ek sath asman mein dikhega tu smjh jana teri roshni uss pal niklegi ",
I again gave the voice to her action.

" Means it's going to be early morning ", I mummbled to myself and she nooded her head before again drifting into sleep.

Taking a deep breath I went back to my palace and saw that machine name phone. I know every morden thing as I have seen revolution happening in front of my eyes but I know the old one too.

"Tomorrow the class will be from 5:00 Am to 10 Am' I saw the pin message on my watsapp group and I sigh.

Seeing my Avni wall painting I slept.

Arhant pov ;
Next morning
Today I had a early class as our college decided to take our class at 5 Am to 10 Am. I went to change and then after completing my morning routine I went for collage with Avni.

Just after entering the class I saw Ms. Hyper women sitting on the last bench.

I looked at her bag in which there was tiffin so I sat beside her. Yesterday when I ate her lunch trust me it was damn delicious. So I am planning to eat that again.

"Bhai you arrived ? ", Dhruv asked.

" No my spirit is here ", I said looking at him with done expression. He winced like kid.

I glanced at her but she was focused on class Unbothered from her surrounding I smirked as this was a best time to steal her lunch box  . I stretched my hand and took the tiffin box from her bag.