Chapter 4 {The kiss }

Arhant pov ;

I wemt home after my football match, we won the match thank god!. I went inside my room after coming home. Changing in a comfortable clothes I sat down on my bed. Suddenly my vision got blurry and sight of that girl's eyes came in front of me. I was not able to forget those two moments with her. First in that temple and second in that library I recognized her seeing her blue suit which she was wearing but I was not able to see her face both of the time but I saw her from back going away from me. And whenever she walked far away from me it's feel like something is burning inside me.

"Ankhen ye khubsurat jo h itni,
Chehre pe kya khoob noor hogi.
Palke jo ye katle-aam krti h,
Kitbon se chipi uss Chere ne
zrur lakon jaan li hogi",

I said as curiosity of seeing her face was increasing. I wonder how she look's if only her eyes was that pretty , her eye color was black but I don't know why it's seems the most attractive eyes for me. It's not like that I have never sceen beautiful eyes but her hits different. It hold so many thing that I would love to explore.

"Arhant! ", I heard mumma voice from my door I looked at her who was looking at me.

"What are you doing, why are you smiling?", She asked coming inside

" Nothing mumma, it.. Just ", I tried to lie but she cut me off in the middle.

" It's just you have started liking someone ", She said

" WHAT! ", I almost shouted out of shocked

"Yes the way you are smiling, anyone could catch that you are in love ", She said

" No, mom it's nothing like that ", I said to her because how can it be a love I haven't seen her for once.

" But i feel like ", She said

" No, mom i haven't seen her face yet ", I split put from my mouth and she smirked

" Who is she? ", She asked sitting on bed and I gulped

" Mumma, I am your son, how can ypu ask me about these all ", I said because she was so bold

She rolled her eyes before saying, " My son, I am a today gen mom then why are you being 80's son,

"Now tell me ", She again said.

" I don't know, I have just seen her eyes which was so mesmerizing and I don't know why but mind is repeatedly showing there image ", I said to her while keeping my head on her lap.

" Hmmm, it happened in this age but never take any action until you are confirmed ", She said carsing my hair.

" Okay come down fast and have your food ", She said and I stood up she then left from there I huffed before laying on my bed.

I closed my eyes,

" Avyyyyyyyyyy! ", The sound echoed in my ear making my eyes got wide open I sat on the bed as my breather was uneven sweat was on my forehead. I took the glass of water and gulped that down the water in one go. After 5 min I came back to my normal self and then went down to have food.

After having a food I came back and slept.

Next morning..
I woke up when ny alarm rang. I got ready for a collage and left my home with Avni.

"You know bhaiya", She said and I rolled my eyes because I know that she will not stop from now on.

" Hey look collage here ", I said to her as we were at collage entrance. She nooded with pout and got up from her bike.