Chapter 7

~
Winter was excited to eat lunch with the crew. They hadn't eaten out together in a long time, she never really went out to dinner. Since almost all her meals, were made at the palace. Winter ordered fish & chips, Cress said that they were supposed to be amazing in Honolulu since they were on the ocean. Jacin ordered the same thing.
The food came, Wolf ate his sandwich before Winter could take three bites of her food. The fish and chips were amazing. She found herself eating some of Jacin's, "Our flight is boarding in a few minutes!" Scarlet exclaimed. "Oh! Wow let's go." Cress put her hand up and called for the server, the waiter got the scanner, Cinder insisted on paying, the waiter scanned her wrist. The crew left quickly and fast walked to their gate. Wolf carried most of the bags, "Final boarding call for flight 124" a lady said over the intercom. The crew broke out in a run, they were still a couple of gate away. Wolf picked up Winter lay her on his should. She let out a shriek then a laugh. She heard Jacin huff, he should stop being so up tight. Sometimes Winter wondered what made him so sarcastic and up tight.

They finally reached their gate, everyone was gasping for breath, Wolf let Winter down. She hugged Jacin and let out a shrill of laughter. They boarded the plane, everyone was still huffing for breath, even Wolf. They sat in their seats. Poor Iko had to sit alone again, actually she got to sit next to an attractive man, he seemed about Iko's age. He had short wavy brown hair, and a heart aching smile.

Iko seemed to talk to him throughout the plane ride.

~

Scarlet looked at Wolf, he seemed more calm than he was during the last plane ride. Scarlet stared at him, she stared at all of his scars, at his dark alluring eyes. He was hers, and she was his. She was his alpha female, Scarlet still couldn't get rid of the giggly bubbly feeling she felt when she thought about that night, on the rampion. When he called her his alpha female, when he said that she was his only one.

He stared back at her and gave her a sly grin, Scarlet had barely gotten used to his canines. She looked out the window, she could see the island of Kauai in the distance. The plane went down a little bit, Wolf tensed a tiny bit.

The plane landed, Scarlet had never been to Hawaii, she hadn't been out of France too many times. Scarlet had heard of Hawaii many times, Emile claimed to have been to Hawaii for a relatives wedding.

Wolf got Scarlet's carry on and his backpack, being a man other than Thorne, he didn't need much. They walked off the plane and into the tunnel, it was humid, and hot. The airport was small, the crew followed the signs to baggage claim. Baggage claim was outside, there was a few people Scarlet recognized from the plane. She noticed Iko was walking to baggage claim with the man she was sitting next to on the plane. She laughed, Wolf leaned into Scarlet "looks like Iko found a new Kai." Scarlet giggled.

She saw her two bags lying on the conveyer belt, Iko's wasn't far behind Scarlet's. Wolf picked up Scarlet's bag, she saw a few girls eyeing Wolf curiously. When Wolf walked back to Scarlet she winked at the girls staring at Wolf, she saw the jealousy burning in them.

Wolf was smart enough to not get Iko's bag, Iko's "friend" got her bag and walked her to where the crew was standing. "Crew. This is Alika, he said that he could be our personal tour for our trip!" Iko squealed a little bit.
"Hi" Alika smiled at Cinder, shook her hand, and bowed. He did the same to Kai, he shook hands with everyone in the crew. Scarlet felt bad for Wolf, she knew that he hated meeting new people.
"It was nice meeting you Alika, but we need to get our rental cars and check into our condos. "Rental cars, condos?!" Scarlet exclaimed. "Wow Cress, at least let us pay for our rental cars!"
"Fine fine. You can pay for the rental cars, but condos are on US." Cress said.
"Thank you so much Alika. Can I call you sometime this week?" Iko stared into his eyes while Alika wrote down his number for Iko.
"Thank you."
"Of course." Alika kissed Iko's hand and walked to grab his bag from baggage claim.
~
Cress led the crew of "squad" to the rental car parking lot. Cress and Thorne picked out 3 cars. They wouldn't need too many cars, they could also carpool and share the cars. Cress, Cinder, Kai and Iko rode in a white small hover, while Thorne drove Wolf and Jacin in a newer red hover. Scarlet drove a white hover with Winter.
Cress used the GPS, she typed in the address, they agreed that the crew would follow Cress's hover. When the revolution was over, she decided to get her drivers license. In fact, she just got it a month or two ago. The condos weren't more than a 10 minute drive from the airport. "Kapaa Sands" Cress read a loud. She parked in the small parking lot, all the other cars following. They all got their bags from the car and followed Cress to the small office across the small parking lot. Wolf, Scarlet, Winter, and Jacin stood outside with the bags. 

Cinder, Kai, Cress, and Thorne returned with 3 sets of keys. "We rented two condos and a ocean view room for Iko, each one has two beds except for Iko's. They also come with a small kitchen, so we'll need to run to the store and get some food. The rest of us have condos that are right next to each other, we don't have ocean view, I apologize." Cress finished. "Cress you booked us a trip to Hawaii you don't need to apologize for an-" Winter was cut off by a loud scream.