Chapter-1

It was a beautiful morning then suddenly we can hear chaos from Rathore's house..

And here we go again..As expected The Rathore Siblings(Except Vijay and Dev)
are fighting again..

"Bhaiyaaaaaaa...Apne mere bal bigad diyeeeee...Mummyyyy"
(Brotherrrrr..You ruined my hairs..Mommm)

"Iss bandariya ne fir mere new headphones ko tod diya..Ab ruk beta teri haddi toh mai todta hu"
(This monkey again broke my new headphones..Now stay still..Let me break your bones)

"Shut up you both!"

"Bhaiya aap hamare bich mai matt bolo" Both said together while glaring at eachother..
(Brother..Don't speak between us)

"Ahm Ahm..Bade bhai ki koi ijjat nhi(Mumble)Ahm Ahm..Okay(Fake smile)"
(Ahm Ahm..No respect for elder brother(Mumble)Ahm Ahm..Okay(Fake smile))
"What the hell is happening in early morning?"

"Stupid(slaps his head)It's 11:30 am"

"Ouch!(Rubs his head)"

"What are you all doing?"
A deep husky voice..

And it was enough to stop Rathore siblings and stood still at thier places while keeping thier head hung low..Cause It's thier second older brother Vijay..

''Today is sunday and I have to take leave from my own office to rest today at home..Can't you all can give me a day peace..?"
He sounded irritated..

Shivam tried to save his other siblings..
"Bhaiya actually- "

"Did I said you to open your mouth..?"Said Vijay knowing what shivam might try to do..

"Sorry Bhaiya.."Shivam hung his head low cursing himself for pissing his brother and getting themselves in trouble more..

And then the life saviour of The Rathore Siblings,Nidhi(Dev's mother)came from kitchen sensing no chaos anymore and she knows that why it was stopped..

"Vijay..!"Nidhi called out Vijay's name who was standing on 5th stair glaring at his siblings who were downstairs..

"(Sighs)Namaste Badi maa..!and yea..No need to tell me anything..I understood what you're goin' to say.."said Vijay looking down..

"That's my boy..!"Nidhi said while smiling..

"But Badi Maa..I am tired..and just took A Day leave..I hope you will understand and please..Make these idiots understand also..I will be upstairs in my room just call me whenever you need me.."
Vijay was looking down all the time while talking and as he completed his last line he went in his room..

As Vijay left Nidhi turn to the other idiots- Ahm ahm..I mean the Rathore Siblings while glaring..

"Maa..Accha hua aap aagyi warna aaj hamara kya hota bhagwaan jaane.."Ishana said while thinking that what would've happened if her mother wouldn't have arrived there on time..
(Mom..That's good that you came or else what would have happened to us today only god knows..)

"You all should understand that your elder brother takes leave only when it's too much necessary..or else he never takes leave even when he is extremely sick..It's the first time he took leave because he is tired..Won't you all let him rest for a day..?Huh..?I swear..I will kick you all out and your brother Dev too..Stupid never takes leave and don't let other takes leave too.."Nidhi mumbled the last line but it was audible to them..

"Sorry Badi maa..Now I will make sure that we won't trouble Vijay bhai even a bit.."
Said shivam looking at his other siblings who also nodded as soon he finished..

"You better not.."said Nidhi..

She glared at them all last time and went to Kitchen again..

Shivam turned to his siblings sighing and said.."Let's go for a day out.."he looked at other who were excited..

And they went for a day out as they knew that if they will stay at home somehow they will trouble thier brother..

Next Day:-

The sun rose with the chirping of birds..We saw a girl slowly waking up,stretching her arms and looking outside her window..

She got up and went to do her morning routine..

She came out wearing a white simple kurti..

She got ready and quickly went downstairs in dining area and noticed her whole family there

She got ready and quickly went downstairs in dining area and noticed her whole family there..She wished them and sat on her place..

"So...Meera..How's your shcool..?"Veer asked..

"As always..Fine.."She was just focusing on her breakfast..

Veer want ask something else also..But seems hesitant..

"Veer ji boliye.."said mamta..
"No,I can't.."replied Viren..

"What's happening..?" Questioned Meera..

"We want to talk to you about your marriage..!"Said Kashish when she felt no one's gonna tell her..

"I already said I don't want to- "
Before Meera can complete Ashok interrupted her saying..
"First listen to us meeru..Last decision will be yours only.."
At that statement Meera nodded agreeing to her Grandfather..

"We want you to marry my friends son's son..Dev Rathore.."said Ashok..
"TOP 1 RANKED BUSINESS MAN?"Meera said it out loudly as she was shocked..At which his grandfather just sighed and nodded..

"We will be joining them tonight at dinner.."Said her Father,Veer..

Meera just hummed in response and did her breakfast..Soon she did it and left for her work..But she was thinking about Dev Rathore..The top 1st ranked business man..

Meanwhile in Rathore's Mansion:-

They all were sitting on dining table enjoying thier meal in silence and this is when Abhimaan spoke up..

"Dev..We want to talk to you about something serious.."Said Abhimaan..

"I am ready to listen unless it's about my marriage.."Said Dev while eating his breakfast silently..

"So,you got audacity to not listen to your own grandparents..?"Said Gayatri making Dev stop eating immediately and look up at her..

"Hume maaf kariye dadi sa..Par hamara wo matlab nhi tha.."said Dev trying to defend himself..
(Forgive me grandmother..But I didn't mean that..)

"Calm down child..I was just kidding..(innocent smile)Actually..We fixed your marriage with your grandfather's friends's sons's son..But don't worry..The last decision will be yours.."said Gayatri..

"and they will be joining us tonight at dinner..So, make sure to came before dinner.."continued Abhimaan..

Dev just hummed in response and did his breakfast and soon left for his work..

Words:- 1039