Chapter-3

After that deal Rathore brother's (Dev and Vijay)left the meeting room,so with Kriti..

Next Day:-

Dev woke up early as today he have to go to office early and complete his all pending work in 3-4 days cause after that he will get busy in his marriage arrangements and he won't get time for his business..So, yea..

He got ready quickly and went to dining area just to find his brother,Vijay sitting there along with his father and grandfather..

"Good Morning Dada ji,papa and Vijay"greeted Dev and say on his place..

"Dev...We got to know about our yesterday's client.."said Abhimaan while sipping his tea..

Dev and Vijay both choked on thier Coffee and looked at eachother before looking at thier grandfather..

"Dadaji wo- "Dev and Vijay said together unknowingly trying to defend themselves but Viren cut them off..

“It is the first time Rathore's did 50-50 partnership with someone or else we always get more profit..Congratulations for getting fooled by a normal businesswoman...”said Viren while sipping his tea and reading his newspaper..

“She can be useful for us..She is example of Beauty with brain..I got to know many mysterious things about her..First..She was a secret mafia at a very young age..She was used to get counted in top 10 most dangerous mafias..But she left that profession and choosed a peaceful life..Second..She is Daughter of Viren's friend Akhil Rajput..But she ran away from her house at a very young age to become independent..Etc..Etc..And also..She don't have any recording of you both..She actually fooled you..”said Abhimaan sipping his tea..

Dev and Vijay both mouth were open by now..Abhimaan passed a file towards them..

“Ww have her all information in that file..and our plan..It is decided that Vijay will be marrying her”announced Abhimaan..

“Kya?!Dadaji par mai- ”
(What?!Grandfather but I-)
He was cut off by Abhimaan..

‘‘You have to marry her..No buts..”He stood up and left..
Viren just stood up and pat Vijay's shoulder..Then he also left..

“Want a day leave brother..?”
Dev looked at his brother who was looking down processing everything that just happened..

“Jaale pe namak mat dalo bhaiya..🙂Let's go to office before we get another unexpected shock...”said Vijay..

They both looked at eachother with ‘sympathy’ look and nod..
Then they left..

Time Skip to Evening-

Vijay was working in his office when Dev entered..

“Are you done with your work..?”asked Dev..

“Almost...”Replied Vijay looking at his computer screen..

“Hmm..I am going back home..You too come once you are done..”said Dev and Vijay nodded..Then Dev left..

Dev was on his way to go home but then his eyes fell on his favourite coffee shop..He decide to take a small breaks and have coffee in silence and peace..He stopped his car and got out..

~×~

He was going to his table after getting his cold coffee and then suddenly he bumped with a girl and she fell on her butt..

Dev was about to yell when his eyes fell on the face of the girl,It was Meera..

“You?!”They both aiad together..

“Um..I am here to just drink coffee..I was going back home and my eyes fell on this cafe..”Said Dev..

“Same..”Said Meera and got up while dusting her clothes..