Chapter-7

Meanwhile with Kirti and Vijay~

As always these two are fighting in car also..

Vijay: I don't know how your parents handles you..

Kirti: Mentally unstable idiot alien personality stupid donkey..At least I am far better than you..

Vijay: Hey lookkk!!I am older than you..Gimme some respect..

Kirti: Oh really..!!
(Takes out a small paper from her purse and a pen..Then she wrote “respect” on that piece of paper and kept it in her palm and forward it towards Vijay)

Kirti: Suniye ji!!Here..Some respect..(Blink twice innocently)

Vijay: I am literally marrying a kid..I can't believe..

Kirti: Old A$$ Man..(Eye roll)

Vijay: I swear..One more stupid-like word and I will complain about you to my Mother-in-law..

Kirti: You ain't gonna do that..

Vijay: I will..

And the bickerings continues till they don't reach her home..

Kirti gets out of the car..

Kirti: Now go..Or else..

Vijay: Else what..?

Kirti: Or else my pet dogs will bark at you or maybe they will bite you too..

Vijay: Oh really..?Don't they like handsome rich man like me arriving at thier house for the first time..?

Kirti: Nah..They just don't like ugly thief's...(ran into her house)

Vijay:(Processes what she said)
(Realises)Waittt..DO I LOOK LIKE A THIEF TO YOU??(Already gone)DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW RICH I AM..(Sighs and then chuckles at her disappearing figure)Stupid..(Mumbles and a smile was plastered on his face)

~×~

Author: Mhm..(Teasing)Vijay bhai..Kiski payal ne tumhe ghayal kardiya..?👽

[Mhm..(Teasing)Vijay bro..Whose anklet had an affect on you..?]

Vijay:(Daydreaming)Kirt- (realises what he is going to say)ahm ahm..No one..I can't fall in love..And anyways..I am a playboy..and nothing like love exists in this world...

Author: Arrreee ab choro bhi..Humse kya jhoot bolna..Hum toh apki bhn jaise hi hai..Kuch apke sapne hume bhi batao..Kon banne wali hai hamari bhabhi..Jara hume bhi toh milwao..

[Arrreee now leave it..Don't lie with me..Afterall I am like your sister..Tell me some of your dremas too..Whose gonna be my sister in law.. Introduce her to me..]

Vijay: Focus on the story..Not on me..Idiot author..

Author: I won't even get a second to kick you out of the story..Understand..Because of me you are alive in the story..So, think before calling me stupid..😑

Vijay: Jaise aap kahe devi maa..

[As you say mother goddess..]

~×~

It was late night when we can see Vijay lying on the bed looking at a pic on his phone..It was of Kirti..

Vijay: Soon you are going to be mine Princess..Only mine..(horrible smirk)

Meanwhile with our main lead~

Meera: Dev ji..Can I say something..?

Dev: Actually I also want to say something..

Meera: Okay then first you..

Dev: No it's okay..You can start..

Meera: It's okay I can wait..You say..