Mateo

" well ,it sounds better now that u know " I said as I let the smoke out ,it did be better...
if only my heart was softer
Not every story had the villain it was made .

I could spend a longer time on his respond but I couldn't deny my schedule could I? My eyes lowered to the tip of my shoes " not every fire is fed with fuel " it was dramatic not to make an eye contact ,My sight straighten as I continued " every fire may have the potential but only those burn with fuels "

I knew we enjoy more offending eachothers move ,but I had to put this a stop I simply stuck out the stroke of cigarette with my fingers as I slowly loosen my steps backwards . Before my steps went heavier his voice give in
" If fuel had a name it did be mine " .

A smirk left my lips as I walk away

"U know what exactly to do...don't disappoint us" had the feminine voice ,
The more I heard this words the more it earned my space ,I could neither deny nor accept the proposal .
I was busy enough my actions showed
But even with my clear ignorance . My mom wouldn't stop the urge to get me into the trouble of marrying a women I barely even heard of...the only thing that mattered was the family wealth we gain with her .

.........................................
I wasn't very fond of gifting flowers to a girl..like I never did. I was in my car when my gaze suddenly fell on The fresh tulips...the whites shaded with the pink ones , when a recorded voice seem to ring in my ear " don't forget flowers " ,I turned my eyes towards the driver seat and simply made the speed drop just infront of the flower shop .

" I want 50 of these " I said holding a peice of white tulip in my right hand and the other hand still seating in my left pocket . " only the whites ? " the middle aged Spanish women said looking at the tulip in my hand , she wasn't a part of the shop but more a customer like me , I didn't disturb her words and quitely let it finish as she continues " take a few of those pink ones , Your girlfriend is definitely gonna hate u for the plane whites " . My brows moved with a question but without a reply she simply smiles and picks up a few of the pink tulips and says"pack 25 of these pink ones and the other 25 of the whites". I thought I was shopping it until it was the women who replaced my voice for my order. But my heart didn't denied.

.....................................
I walked in a French restaurant with quite a classic set up my steps stopped as I reached a table just beside a window , I could sense no one around for the whole restaurant was book for the day . It wasn't much unexpected when I heard footsteps of a typical women heels seem to draw closer . I didn't bothered to look but expect it to be just a whoever .

When the sound finally stopped I slowly raise my eyes and saw the two brown eyes that resembled more of a bunny . I remembered my date to be someone with the name " Elen " well that was what I could come up with
" Elen?" I asked. She nodded but a disconfident side in her seem to be much confused .
With her response ,I could guess her not knowing about this "WELL, MISS ELEN AS A FIX ,U MIGHT BE AWARE OF THIS MARRIAGE"

My eyes softened towards the table as I felt her sitted .
When my gaze fell on The bouquet, I left a small smirk and said " just packed a bunch of these..thought u might want " her soft mumble wasn't very clear but was enough to make me notice .

.................................

After wasting a whole day on a date I wasn't ready to accept a wrong date
How awful could this go?

" sir , we were informed miss Elen Browns had replaced the spot at the last minute due to some certain issues "

My eyes sharpened..so did a smirk helped in, my ego said before me
" I don't care if it was a wrong date..I want my time back " ,my voice deepened

" fix another date with my miss wrong date "

..................................

I am my families least member, could I expect a better intro?
Mateo Hapsburg , yes it was what my name spelled
The deeper my eyes could troll the faster u could know

..................................