Elen

Alright....I shall gradually accept that I am still thinking about it , It has been a week since the date or the incident I should say, but I can't help recall it every one's and then
The recall played all through my mind...

.............................

"paying for his date", okay well, I agree how expensive the date was ,but does it had to cost a marriage? I am sure ,that rich brat is upto something " uhh I am so messed up " I said as I took a gasp
just than a air entered filling the room with a imaginative love adore ,

"Uhh " my voice cracked when I felt my body fall with a force , " Are u okay? " it was it ,the familiar voice.. my eyes turned up to see it, right I do recognise me with quite a sharp memory or should I say it's because, it happen to be the voice I tended to recognise any minute . Yes it was the guy from the campus hall earlier,
I could only help open my mouth to speak and end up giving up , my eyes seemed to have no place,it kept traveling every corner it could reach, except his eyes , when , I heard him chuckle as a hand lands out right before me " May I?" . I reached my hand to him and as we finally stood tall ,facing each other . I could expect his eyes to just dive in mine to simply feel his glare, my face seemed to get hotter , I could sense a sudden heat from the low, climbing way till it fully ate my confidence . " Steven...call me that, " He simply puts it pretty better , my eyes remained confused until he added " Perhaps I Know ur name ,Misses ?" . The question didn't seem to digest very well but i rose my head back and forth to supply a quick reply " me...just call me Ele , I mean Elen " this was way nervous , the next thing I notice was a call from the back and watch his expression change into a sudden seriousness , the last thing I could grab was the smirk he left for me , I had fallen for my own eyes to witness that.

He had moved ahead but I remained still , until i heard Merlin " what the hell are u upto again?" That was when I knew she sure had multiple of questions for me , well my brain didn't really wanted to receive any .
I stood still as she walked closer she gave out a huff and asked much calmer " was it the guy u bumped into earlier?" I simply nodded as she got excited " damnn...two hot boys in two days! What a good plot " all I was left with is a sigh . And because we have wasting much time on great drama we were finally left with 2 mins before the class , so we could only decide on heading in.

Well , that was crazy , what Merlin said...why does it seem to make sense , nearly almost both look the ones out of novel , atleast one of them were the kind I always dreamt having to meet someday .my mind was much clouded ,yet the trouble fed in "ahh!" I quickly grab my head with both the hands as I shrug it down . A Marriage he said , it could be almost the 50th time by now , that I am thinking on to it again . This is awful , and disturbing.....but somehow an affected side of me urges to question what if I agree ? this will change the conditions ,won't it?
My thoughts kept floating the whole college hour with the injection of random seneries helped by Merlin , and so did the day ended faster than ever .
"Do u think he would find me?" I questioned , Merlin didn't really put much thought to it , and instead she decided on saying what she initially had predicted "he will, if he likes u already, or it would still do if he falls for u after marriage, u see these kind of plots never failed" ," yeah likely..." I was kinda into it this time , afterall I am a book reader, so what if I feel scared to face a bare plot practically?
.............................................

And back again, nothing happened about the incident back, life seems to resume back to when nothing happened , I was in my room dressing up for a day at college . Everything was normal , I walked out of the house , my phone was initially on my hand , I was scrolling through it, when my steps suddenly stopped when I saw a men before me, right not again , his fit did looked every formal, and I suppose I was upto a deal ahead...