Chapter 11- The sleepover

A/n: some fluff for you guys😄 don't get too comfortable this won't be happily ever after<3

》Max《

I froze, staring at Bobby in utter shock. I let out a nervous laugh.

"Haha what do you mean?", I tried to snatch the note back from him.

"Are you-?"

"Bobby! I don't know who wrote it!"

He didn't look like he believed me.

"Did you have a guy over yesterday?"

I suddenly got very defensive. "What if I did? Why is it your problem?", I crossed my arms.

Bobby placed the note down. "I... it's not..."

"That's what I thought...", I grunted and headed towards my wardrobe to find some clothes.

"Max..."

**********

10.22pm

Max: brad abt the note...

Bradley: Max, forget about the stupid note.

Max: i'm coming over rn

Bradley: No you're not.

******************

》Bradley《

Not long after texting, I heard a knock on my dorm door. I lazily opened it and Max barged in.

"So...", he sat down on my bed, getting comfortable. "The note. Was that a confession or a sick joke?"

I could feel my cheeks heat up. "I don't know what you're talking about..."

He laid down on the bed putting his feet up in the air. "Ah come on, are you saying that you don't have a little crush on me?", the skater smirked as he glanced at me.

I scoffed. "Oh, shut up...", I bit my lip.

Max jumped up from the bed and turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow. "I like you too"

I furrowed. "What?"

"I... uh... think I'm bisexual. I did my research."

"You're a what?"

"A bisexual. I like boys and girls"

"I see..."

He took a step closer to me, gently cupping my hands in his. "Brad...", he cleared his throat. "I uh mean Bradley, I... really like you"

I could feel my organs shift when he touched me. I think my heart was about to fail. "I think I like you too"

And he closed the gap between us, placing his lips against mine, pulling me close. His hands slid under my shirt, caressing my back. As he started going further I pushed him off.

"You nasty dog!", I mumbled. "I have to do my skincare..."

Max snorted. "Your what?"

I rolled my eyes. "You should start doing some too... you eyebags are horrendous"

"You did not just say that about my eyebags!"

I wrapped my fingers around his wrist and pulled Max to the bathroom. "Let me show you how to do skincare..."

*********

》Max《

"This is ridiculous...", I grunted as Brad was applying some sort of face mask on my face.