Part:2 "He has a Sister!"

The sky above was a deep, foreboding grey, like a canvas of charcoal and shadow. The moon hid it's face leaving only a faint, eerie glow to guide my steps. Streetlights cast long, skeletal fingers across the wet pavement, their light struggling to penetrate the darkness.

I was walking alone, my footstep was the only sound in the stillness. The world seemed to hold it's breath. I reached my rented home only to see my stuffs packed outside the door. Let me take to you a short flashback...

It was a great evening, I was returning from my university, it's been 3 months into my new university and it's going all fine, my friends are good but except that Mark. He points my every silly mistake and taunts me all though I spend very less time with him but still. I was returning from the coffee shop, where I do my part time job to pay my rent and all.

I reached my home and opened the door only to see my house owner standing pissed off there, keeping his hands on his waist and looking at me with those deep, scary eyes. "Where's my rent?" The only thing he said after staring at me with those spooky eyes." I'll pay them...soon." He walked to me and shouted, "When is your soon ah? You've not paid the rent since 2 months! Pay it now or leave my house!!" I flinched at his words and said almost crying,"I don't have any other place to go. Please let me love here." I begged him but he didn't listen to me. Atlast he said he'll call labours to pack my stuff and after that I can leave. I went out of there for a night walk and when I returned I saw my stuffs are already packed and the only thing that is left to do is to leave the place. Now back to present...

I took my stuffs hanging one bag on my shoulder and one trolley bag on my hand. I walked out of there walking like a lost soul in the darkness when I saw a girl near a beach standing with a telescope, gazing the stars. I went to her and put my hands on her shoulder and the next thing that happened was we both fell down due to her scream.

 I went to her and put my hands on her shoulder and the next thing that happened was we both fell down due to her scream

"Hey, who are you? What are you doing here?" The girl said getting up and dusting her clothes. "I'm Hazel. I was just walking here and I saw you so, I come to you to gaze the stars too."
She forwarded her hand towards me as I was still sitting on the ground. I got up and she smiled at me and asked," Do you also like stars?"

"No, I love stars and more than that I love the moon. These two celestial bodies own the whole night sky. They are the most beautiful element of this dark canvas. Well it's February, the Vega star will show up at any moment so, keep a look. Well I missed the Sirius star on December 31. Did you see that?"
"You know a lot of things about stars!"
"Yes,I know it's really very interesting to learn about universe and celestial bodies." I said as I completed dusting my clothes. She held my hands and started jumping excitedly.

"Finally, I got a person who love stars and moon!" I smiled as she said this." Would you like to be my friend?" She asked with hopeful eyes." Yes, why not!" She started jumping excitedly making both of us laugh, suddenly she looked at my stuffs and asked, "Are you leaving for somewhere?"
"Umm... actually, I don't have a home to leave. My house owner kicked me out of his apartment for not paying his rent so, currently I'm homeless." I literary said all these to her in the most casual way ever as if nothing happened.

"Hey, would you like to stay in my home?? Please. Ok atleast till you get a new house, I swear you don't have to pay rent!" She pleaded in front of me like a child pleading for a toy infront of his mother. I nodded to her indicating yes as I don't have any other option left. So, I went with her.

She helped me in carrying my stuffs. We were walking when I realised I didn't ask her name. I'm seriously a dumbass so, I asked her," What's your name BTW?"
"Oh me! I'm Catherine, You can call me Cathy." She said as we reached her home. It was so huge to be honest. It was like a mansion.

"Here we are! Wait, lemme open up the door, don't make any noise ok, if my brother get to know that, I've gone outside at night without his permission, it would be a trouble

"Here we are! Wait, lemme open up the door, don't make any noise ok, if my brother get to know that, I've gone outside at night without his permission, it would be a trouble."
She opened up the door quietly and we get inside the house and let out a deep breath symbolising that we got successful in entering the house without waking him up. But we were so wrong as we look front, there was someone standing on the stairs crossing his arms over his chest. He was familiar to me. Wait, no way, It was HIM. The Mark Foster!

Cathy hid me behind her as he came towards us. I guess he didn't notice me properly in the dark. "Where were you?" The only thing he asked.

"Ahh...sorry brother but I've gone for a walk." She said with a cracking voice. "Fine but who is she?"
"Oh....she is my new friend. She doesn't have any home to live so from today onwards she will stay here. Please Mark" Cathy said pleading his brother. She gestured me to come infront of him and I did. And the next thing was...

"Hazel you!! What are you doing here in my house?" He said with a pissed off tone. "Wait, do you know her already?" Cathy asked her brother in suprise." Yes, ofcourse I know her, she is one of our group member."
"Oh wow, then can she live here? Please." Cathy pleaded again infront of her brother and I was standing there like a statue getting nothing to say in between.

"You know she also loves star and moon. Not like other people. Please let her live here."
"Okay, she can live here but from next time don't go outside without my permission." He went as he permitted me to live here. I was kind of shocked that how he allowed me?

Anyways, Cathy showed me my room. I kept my luggage there and got fresh up and was going to sleep when someone knocked on my door. I opened the door and there was him.
"Take this soup, you might be hungry right." I took the bowl of soup from his hand and was going to shut the door when he interrupted,

"Wait, I want to talk to you." I opened the door and let him get inside my room. We both sat on the couch. I was terrified but still managed to calm myself.

"See, My sister had never got a friend since her childhood because nobody likes what she likes that is celestial bodies. And if she has made you her friend then don't break her heart." It was the first time he was begging to me.

"We both lost our parents when we were too young. I was 13 and she was 11. From childhood she was always interested in astrology and all but no other child was so, she never got a friend in her life. She always prefer to stay alone and read books. Often she looks at night sky with her telescope."
He said all these as I was listening it carefully like an obedient student.

"I would never allow you to live in my house if it was not my sister. So, be careful, one mistake can lead to your death too." I gulped and nodded at his statement no Warning.

To be continued.....

______________________________________
This is my first ever story on Wattpad so, kindly ignore the grammatical errors. And don't forget to vote.

Thankyou
Zerum Nova.