Mikael Mikaelson

Relationship Status: Married

Mate : Esther Mikaelson

Species: Vampire(Original)

Resides in: N/A

What you wanted to know about me.

Mikael was born hundreds of years ago in a village somewhere in Eastern Europe. He grew up and fell in love with the witch Esther, and later married her. They gave birth to their first born child who, later on after birth was afflicted by a plague that hit worked its way through Europe, and died. In hope of escaping that they traveled to what Esther's friend called the New World in hopes of having a better life. During their time their Esther gave birth to Elijah, Niklaus, Rebekah. Finn. Kol, and Henrik. Afterl losing another child to a werewolf attack this time. He begged his wife to do something with her power. So she performed the vampiric transformation ritual and turned them as well as Mikael into vampires. He's also spent a very long time trying to kill Niklaus.

Risen from the ashes.

After Niklaus had seemingly killed him Mikael has returned from the eternal abyss. He is not very happy over this and his hatred for Niklaus is even stronger than before, and with him still believed to be dead he can now make even more sinister plans to end the life of Niklaus and erase his pathetic existence from the world.