The Bitch of Yokohama

They walk for about twenty minutes, following the trail that was left for them and finally make it to an abandoned warehouse at the edge of town. The two exchange a glance and then walk inside. Chuuya glances around the warehouse, looking for any sign of someone else being there. He doesn't see anything.

"Where the hell are we?" he asks, turning to Dazai.

"Who knows?" Dazai says, looking around the warehouse. "I was hoping you could tell me." Chuuya looks around some more and then shrugs. "No." he says. "I have no idea." 

Dazai sighs. "Well." he says. "Let's split up. You go look for anything that might have something to do with Teruko's attack, or a woman with a dark cloak." he says. "And I'll look for a way out."

"Okay."

Chuuya walks off, going down the left hallway while Dazai goes down the right.

Dazai glances around, looking for any way out. He walks for a while, finding nothing. He sighs, frustrated.

Why is this warehouse so big?

He turns and walks back the way he came. He finally makes it back to the main room, finding Chuuya nowhere.

Where did he go? 

He hears a voice from behind.

"Osamu Dazai."

He turns. That's when he sees him. Sakunosuke Oda. 

 What's he doing here?

"Odasaku?" he says, looking at the person in front of him. "What are you doing here?" Dazai asks, frowning. 

"You seem confused."

I am confused.

"Where is Chuuya?" Dazai asks, looking around.

"He's over there." Oda says, pointing across the room.

Dazai looks in the direction he's pointing. "Over there?" he questions, as he is not able to see Nakahara. 

"Yeah."

Dazai turns around, heading towards where Oda had pointed.

He walks across the room to where he supposedly was. He looks around, his eyes scanning the area for Nakahara.

Where the fuck is he?

He hears a gunshot

He turns around.

What the hell?

Dazai's heart wrenched at the sight that met his eyes.

"Odasaku.."

The red haired man fell to the floor, crimson gushing out of his head.

"Oi Dazai!"

 Dazai froze at the sudden yell from Nakahara.

"Its a fucking trap! Don't fall for it!" Chuuya yelled. "He's a fake!" 

Dazai's breath hitched, as he finally realised the connection between Odasaku being here and the cloaked enemy. 

Chuuya wrapped his hand tightly around Osamu's wrist and placed his hand on the body. 

No Longer Human immediately activated and made the body dissipate into a blue aura of light.

"I understand where this is going."

"Its a psychologic trick."

The form of a woman appeared infront of them.