Introduction

Ananya has always been the calm, quiet topper of her class at Sunshine Academy, a prestigious co-ed school, where she’s studied since kindergarten. Being the daughter of the school’s senior mathematics teacher meant she was always under scrutiny—especially by Aarav, the mischievous boy who’s been teasing her since junior grade.

Aarav, with his playful nature and impressive athletic skills, is the exact opposite of Ananya. While he’s good in academics, he’s never quite reached her level. Their relationship has always been a mix of quarrels and rivalry. But when the school shuts down during the COVID-19 lockdown, things begin to change.

As they enter senior grade, Ananya and Aarav start seeing each other in a new light. The teasing gradually transforms into conversations, and soon enough, Ananya finds herself falling for him by high school. But with her focus on studies and his passion for an adventurous life, are they really meant to be?

Ananya's heart battles between her emotions and the fear of rejection. Will Aarav ever see her as more than the teacher's daughter? And if he does, will he reciprocate her feelings, or is she just a mere interest in his eyes?

In a world where opposites attract, will their long-standing rivalry blossom into love, or will it tear them apart?