Burning Passion, Quivering Heart

"You've had his number for 3 weeks and you STILL haven't asked him to hang out?" Percy asked Thomas, leaning against his engine's cab door with a sigh. "I'm disappointed."

"I'm too nervous to ask him out." Thomas groaned, checking his engine's coupling rod to avoid Percy's gaze. "I wouldn't even know what to do if we hung out..." He muttered quietly. "And the answer to your suggestion is no." He added, glaring up at his friend before shifting his attention back to his coupling rod.

Percy pouted, but he shut his mouth, annoyed that Thomas already knew what he was going to suggest.

Well, he supposed they weren't best friends for nothing. He cleared his throat.

"You have been at his house the last three weeks, so why not-"

"Only to work on the project which needs to be completed for tomorrow." Thomas interrupted, rising to his feet.

"While making dinner for you both." Percy teased suggestively.

"Only because we get hungry - like everyone else on earth." Thomas sighed softly, climbing into his engine's cab. "Besides, sometimes Hiro is with us so it doesn't really count."

"If you say so, Thomas." Percy said softly, watching him. "Still, doesn't hurt to give it a try."

"I guess..." Thomas said, pulling his phone out. "Still don't know what to do, though."

"How about a movie?" Percy suggested. "It'll be a low key date, and dark enough to hide your blushing face." He laughed as Thomas swatted at him - and missed.

"Do stop that!" Thomas scolded; but, on consideration, a movie was a pretty good idea. "I - I guess I could try it." He pulled his phone out, unlocked it and he began typing a message to James.

Once he finished typing - about five minutes later, deliberating over every single word - he froze, his thumb hovering over the send button.

Looking at Percy, he gulped when he saw his best friend giving him a wide smile and a thumbs up.

He looked back down at the screen and pressed the send button before he could reconsider.

No harm in just asking, right?

...

James panted as he held himself up with one arm, his body shaking as sweat covered his skin in a silvery sheen.

The room was dark, save for a crack of sunlight peeking through the closed blinds on the windows.

He felt cool, slender arms slide off his body, and he looked down at the woman panting under him.

Her long, auburn hair pooled under her like molten copper, her freckled cheeks flushed, and her brown eyes glazed over from ecstasy. Her fair skin was covered in bite marks, mostly around her neck, breasts, and inner thighs.

James knew he was playing with fire, being with the twenty-four-year-old woman under him.

"S-So..." James panted softly, gently biting her left ear lobe. "D-Do we have a deal?" He asked huskily in her ear.

"Y-Yes..." The woman moaned softly, shivering as she wrapped the blanket around her. "I-I'll change your grades tomorrow..."

"Thanks, Mrs. Thornton." James smirked softly, giving his math teacher a slow, sensual lick across her neck before climbing off her.

Stretching, he heard his joints crack before entering her bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him as he turned the lights on. He looked at the marks against his chest.