Gaara love story (short story) Completed

"Just go deliver this to the sand village. That should be least destruct full for you." Lady Hokage said handing me a role of paper.

I rolled my eyes sliding it in between my boobs, "Yah, yah, yah." I waved her off and walked away.

***

"Look I was sent here to give Gaara a letter I'm telling the truth!" I growled angry in anger. The sand people didn't move. I clenched my hands in anger, "Let me pass!" these people are pissing me off.

"No one gets in without an invitation." The guy growled at me.

I huffed back flipping and put my hands together, "Dust cloud!" I shouted slamming my hand into the ground.

A huge dust cloud burst up blinding them. I snickered and ran around them. I dived through the sand wall and jumped up the other side unharmed.

I snickered when I heard them yelling to come and get me. I raced easily and found the Kazekage room.

I flipped through the window landing in the middle of the room.

"Who are you!" a girl yelled holding a big fan.

I smiled sanding up, "A messenger from the 5th Hokage." I turned around till I saw Gaara, who was watching me silently.

I walked to him grinning, "Here you go!" I pulled out the letter between my boobs and held it out to him.

He glanced down at it then looked back at me. He grabbed it and unrolled it. I watched his eyes read over it for a moment before he looked back up at me.

"She sent you as my personal assistant?" he asked in a monotone voice.

I burrowed my eyebrows, "No, she said she would send someone over." I grabbed it and read it.

'The messenger I send with this letter will be the new assistant you had asked for. She is very strong and intelligent but very reckless. Train her well and you will have an unstoppable ninja in your hands."

I huffed tossing it down, "She is messed up." I crossed my arms; well I can't really go against the Hokage.

I grit my teeth and bent down to one knee showing loyalty.

"What are you doing!" I heard a guy yell. I glanced over and saw it was a guy with purple make up on.

"Pledging my loyalty like a good little child." I glared at him.

He glared back, "Don't think you can get away with disrespecting with me!" he yelled and threw his puppet out at me.

I stood still as the hand stuck out and stabbed into my gut. I could feel the poison but it was nothing. I snickered kicking the puppet back, "You really think poison will hurt me?"

I gagged slightly then spit up all the poison and spat it at his feet. He jumped back shocked; I felt my stomach heal up like it was nothing and turned to Gaara.

"So Gaara do you accept me as your assistant or not?" I asked crossing my arms.

He looked at me for a moment but was interrupted, "Gaara why did you even ask for an assistant, you have us." The girl with the fan said motioning to the guy I spat poison at.

"Enough." He said with a bored monotone.

"But-"

"I said enough!" he growled out looking over to the girl. She bit her lip and looked away scared.

I snickered making her glare at me and Gaara look over at me.

"Stand beside me." he ordered in his bored tone.