Letter nr.3

December 7

To: Enid Sinclair

WA
If I'm writing these letters and they aren't arriving, they don't really exist do they? In no one else's reality except mine.

I should probably explain where I am right now, and my situation. We got captured by a man called Dr.Craiger back then. He's still here, and I will tell you, he is the most annoying man on this planet. Tyler is also here. I see them both regularly. I can walk around here freely, but can't escape. If I leave certain bounds I start dying in the most painful way ever imaginable.

If you do come visit me Enid, make sure to bring backup. They should hide and attack if anything happens. Also make sure to put the school on warning while you are gone. If you do come, be here on December 10 at 3 am. It's probably the safest time, because everyone is in their deepest sleep then, I have calculated.

Know that there is no way I'm coming with you when you arrive. You will have to leave me here.

If I find out anything about why I can't run away, I will write you about it. Until you visit me, I will not write any letters. If you don't visit me, I will also stop, because then I know you are not reading my letters.

Please be safe Enid.
WA