Chapter 12

Has everyone finished The Secret of Us yet? I have and all I can do is rewatch it because AWWW!!! I loved it and my new Thai ship. I tried to get into Blank the series but it just wasn't for me. Any other shows that are recommended for me to watch? I have seen Gap, the Secret of Us, Secret Crush on You, Show Me Love, Love Senior, Love Bully: Club Friday. Any other's that I should watch? Suggest away! 

I pull her to me, laying her on my stomach so that our bodies are touching. I hear the pitter patter of footsteps of our puppy and another set following close behind. Our bedroom door bursts open and immediately a small child rushes in with a puppy in tow. Thankfully, we are both dressed so the child is not seeing us nakedly in bed together. 

"Mommy! Mommy!" the child screams, jumping onto the bed, "What are you doing?"

"We were just resting" Charlie notes, laughing, "Taking a break from hide and seek"

"It looks like you are taking a nap!" the child crosses her arms, "I don't want to take a nap yet"

"You don't have to, my love" Charlie chuckles, shaking her head, "Mommy just wanted to rest with mama for a minute before I kept playing with you"

"I wanted some love" I grin, kissing Charlie's forehead and holding her tightly, "She was mine before yours anyways. I want mommy time too"

'"No fair" the child crosses her arms, dropping down onto the bed, "I want mommy time too" 

"You always have mommy time" I fake whine, pulling Charlie in closer to me, "I want her back, you can't have her" 

"But-" she starts, poking her bottom lip out, "I want mommy too"

"You will just have to wait and share"  I shake my head, kissing Charlie on the lips, "Then you can have her back"

"Come here, baby" Charlie lifts her arm up, allowing the small child to burrow under her arm and into my side, "We can all share" 

I smile, kissing the small child on the forehead, "We definitely all can share" 

I wake up, looking down to see Charlie laying on my chest still asleep. The glimpse of our future making my heart race at the thought of it. My little family just existing in my dreams is enough to pull my day to an all time high. Kiew rushes forward, licking me on my nose and face excitedly. 

"Good morning, Kiew" I rub their head, trying to whisper so I don't wake Charlie up. 

"Good morning" Charlie shifts before lifting her head to look up to me, "How did you sleep?"

"Wonderfully" I kiss her lips softly, "How did you sleep, my love?" 

"Amazing, knowing that you will be my wife in less than 48 hours" She grins, pulling me closer to her, "Unless you plan on leaving me at the altar" 

I chuckle, kissing her lips a little rougher, "Fuck no" 

"Thought so" She grins, lifting up to get out of bed, "They will be picking us up soon, we should get ready" 

As the tradition that was set, we are not allowed to see each other for 24 hours before the wedding so we are being picked up by friends for our bachelorette parties. Rebecca is picking up Charlie and Freen is picking me up today and we will not see each other until the wedding day. 

"Okay" I nod, going to my side of the closet to grab a few items of clothing out, "I don't want out of my sight"

"I know, but Becky promises to keep me safe" Charlie chuckles, "We hired female trusted security to accompany both of us during our parties, remember?" 

"I remember" I huff, folding the clothing to place inside of my suitcase, "Do I have to be apart from you?"

"It is only two days, baby" She notes "You will be fine and so will I, I promise" 

"You have better be or I will be upset" I shake my head, turning to her so I can pout, "I love you"

"I love you too" She walks over, placing a kiss on my lips, "I am going to miss you but it is only for two days"

"Okay" I nod, patting her ass lightly, "Go finish getting ready"

"Yes ma'am" 

Hours later, we are separated from each other and on our way to our unknown location for the next two nights. 

"Cheer up, buttercup!" Nudee grins, cupping my chin in her hand, "You will see the love of your life before you know it"

 "Look at her, she is impatient" Freen looks up from her phone for a moment before looking back down, "I can understand that though, I have barely stayed a night away from Rebecca since we married"

"I cannot wait to be so deep in love" Nudee huffs, rolling her eyes, "Being single sucks" 

"You will find someone" Snack shrugs, "There will be struggles, heartaches, pain, and the want to give up but it is all worth it with the right person"

"Honestly, I agree" Lookkaew nods,  looking out the window, "I miss Anda and we went through some struggles but we made it out stronger because of them" 

"I want to struggle" Nudee pokes her lip out.

"As long as you're not in competition with your brother" I shake my head, rolling my eyes at the memory, "And your mother is routing for the son to do his worse with the love of your life"

"Damn girl" Lookkaew shakes her head, "I forgot about that information"

 "I wish I could" I shake my head, "I just hope I do not have my mother proclaiming to object during our wedding"

"I will drop her, no worries" Freen shrugs, typing something more on her phone, "Quarterback style"

"I would love to see that" Snack laughs, "Just the picture of you tackling her over from the front of the venue"

I can picture it and it makes me laugh so hard just to think of Freen flying across to tackle my mother to the floor of the venue.  Limbs flying in the air and a shout for help as she meets the floor. An amazing sight if I do say so myself.