Chapter 13

Has everyone heard the update on the new LingOrm show coming out soon?! I am super excited and will be writing a new series based off their ship ! Details coming soon :) thank you for reading !! 

"I am so excited !" I smile, looking at the beach in front of us, "Are we staying here for the next few days?"

"Of course!" Becky smiles, opening her hands wide to feel the beach breeze, "Go get changed and we will meet on the beach!"

We all do as she says, going into the beach house to change before heading toward the beach. I look down at my red bikini that P'fa helped me pick out the last time we were in Phuket, and smile. It has been a while and I try to block out the traumas of the past months before, feeling a sense of strength from them because we overcame them.

"You look so cute! Let's go out and shop for a little then we can go swimming before the day ends" Becky suggests, looking at my bikini, "I want to see if I can grab something for Freen"

"Okay" I nod, smiling at her, "I love your bikini as well. Baby blue suits you well"

"Thank you, I let Freen pick it out but she gets so protective whenever I wear it because she thinks others stare at me when I wear it" Becky laughs, "Little does she know I have eyes only for her"

"Of course you do. You're both gorgeous!" Anda shakes her head, "It is hard to eye anyone else when you have someone as gorgeous as Freen on your arm"

"You are one to talk" I laugh, "Lookkaew is amazing and she is gorgeous too"

"We can all agree you all are model gorgeous and so are your partners" Heidi notes, shaking her head, "I am surrounded by beautiful people"

"As you are beautiful yourself" I laugh, "Come on, let's go shopping for a bit then swim. I think we could all use a bit of fun for the day"

"Your last days unwed" Becky grins.

"You act as if she has not been practically married since P'Fa laid eyes on her" Heidi giggles, "That girl has had a target on her since day one, she was always meant to be P'Fa's girl. It was bound to happen"

"Whatever" I shake my head, placing a strand of hair behind my ear, "It was by chance that we met, by destiny that we are together, and by strength that we will last"

"I'm going to put that on a mug for later" Heidi shrugs, taking her phone out to take a note, "Let's get shopping"

We head to the car, security waiting for us to let us into the car to take us to the shopping areas. As we shop, I try to control the urge to text P'Fa every cute outfit or pair of shoes I see. It is pretty hard considering this is the first time in a while that we have spent more than a few hours away from each other. Nearly 48 will be nearly impossible if I cannot control this now. It is so hard!!

"I think Lookkaew would love that on you!" Becky tells Anda as she holds up a bathing suit, "Super cute, you should buy it"

"I agree" I nod, looking at the suit in her hands, "I say buy it"

"Heidi?" Anda looks over, trying to spot Heidi from the front of the store, "Think I should do it?"

"Of course!" Heidi nods, bringing up a bikini of her own, "I think I like this one"

"Definitely walking out with a boyfriend with that one" Becky gives her two thumbs up, "I like it"

"I agree" I nod, approving the thong bikini, "Wear that one to the beach today"

"You all just want to look at my ass" she grins, "but I agree; I'm buying it for today"

We do a lot more shopping before dropping the items at the beach house. After changing, we set out for the beach to enjoy our night at the beach. I notice a lot of tourist are here and one catches Heidi's attention. I encourage her to speak to him but she denies the attraction.

"Heidi, it is now or never! We don't know how long he is here in Thailand, he could be wanting to go home soon and you will have missed your golden opportunity" I tell her, poking her to go over, "Now go, before I walk over and speak to him for you" 

"Don't you dare" She shakes her head, standing up, "Fine, I will go. Just don't make it weird and stare at him or anything" 

"We won't" Becky shakes her head, turning away from her, "We will play it cool"

As soon as Heidi walks away, we all break our promise to 'play it cool' and end up staring hard at the male in question. He is not bad looking, a male white in his late twenties with dark brown hair. His build is as if he works out but not too often, which is good because muscular men are not Heidi's type. She talks to him for a bit and they exchange numbers, walking away further from us together. I nod toward security that one should follow them as they go and they do. Can never be too careful.

"Hopefully he is not a piece of shit and is a good guy" Becky notes, still watching as they walk away together, "I would hate to see what happens if he is not"

"You don't want to know" I shake my head, "She's sweet but she has a bit of a dark side to her"

"I can believe that" Anda replies, "I think we should allow them their space but still worry"

"I'm okay with that" I nod, looking away from Heidi and the male, "Now, anyone want to swim with me?"

"Of course!" Becky grins, standing up, "Let's go!"