003.

003.

ESTELLA WOKE UP AND RAN INTO the bathroom as to quickly get ready for the day and rush to the Ravenclaw tower and see her brother.

She tied the white ribbon into a half up half down in her bouncy blown out chocolate brown hair as she thought back to what Nyla and Mary said to her yesterday. Stella was the type of person who couldn't really ever tell what a person's true intentions were. She wasn't at all like her brother in that sense, when he had a bad feeling about someone he was always right.

In fact, Estella's ex boyfriend Diego was the perfect example of that. Diego Andres Cruz was a dream to Estella Julieta Costa.

A gorgeous blonde boy with prettiest blue eyes and the sweetest smile, which he used to charm her. And it's not to say he was the only one, Estella had always been very beautiful. It was one of the reasons she was so popular back at Winchester, there many guys wanted to take her on dates and make out with her at parties. While she couldn't deny that sounded like a good time, Estella Costa has always loved love.

She craved the kind of love that made butterflies swirl in your stomach, the kind that made your cheeks heat up, the kind of love only found in books. So when she fell in love with Diego, her life completely changed.

Stella saw everything through rose colored glasses. He was so funny, and social, and just so friendly that she couldn't help but like him. It all changed one day when they fought about Estella's best friend Elias, that Diego screamed at her really badly and made the brunette cry for a day straight.

He didn't call that night or the next.

Sebastian found out through a friend that he had been partying and in those parties cheating on his sister.

Sebastian Nicolas Costa beat the living hell out of Diego Andres Cruz. And he didn't regret it one bit.

Estella eventually found out about what happened and officially broke everything off with Diego but not before Sobbing uncontrollably and constantly to her older brother. It was times like those where she wished she was like Seb, who told her from the beginning that Diego gave him a bad vibe and that he didn't trust him. It was times like those where Stella felt like she walked on glass. That she had to be wary and distrusting of everyone in case they one day turned their back on you.