002.

002.

THE HALLS FLOODED with students excitedly making their way to their common rooms.

Just Stella's luck that she landed in the one house where she didn't have any friends. Unfortunately, her brother also got separated from her by getting placed in ravenclaw house.

Poor Estella has always been the more shy one between the twins. She's not the type of person to first approach or talk to someone especially if she's by herself, she sat at the Hufflepuff table in the section of the fifth years and she'd been told they were pretty friendly and they probably would've been had profesor McGonagall not been giving a special speech.

"Students, as many of you know, tomorrow we are going to be lucky enough to see the solar eclipse." Whispers filled the great hall as students talked about what she said and what would happen pertaining to the solar eclipse.

"Settle down everyone, I am happy to announce that here at hogwarts we will be celebrating with a lantern festival!"

Cheers, claps, and overall happiness washed over the students as everyone had excited smiles on their faces. Even the cranky potions teacher had a small grin on his face.

A sweet looking mousy brown haired girl with a fierce look to her turned to Stella and tapped her.

"You're in Sixth year right?" The girl asked.

"Yeah I am" Estella said before looking to boys surrounding the girl and making eye contact with the one who sat directly across from her in front of the girl who talked to her.

"You must be the new girl! You wouldn't happen to have a brother would you?"

"Yeah, my twin brother Seb, name's Estella by the way, Estella Costa."