001.

001.

RUNNING THROUGH THE train Stella laughed as her brother chased her. The sound of a loud whistle, laughter, and talking filled her ears. Ever since leaving Spain, Stella felt so out of place everywhere she went. This would be her first year away from her friends, family, and most of all Winchester.

Winchester was the wizzarding school in Madrid, Spain. That place was her everything, her home. There she met her very favorite people and her father getting a job in England ruined everything. She'd sobbed for weeks as having the sensitive heart she had, even the thought of being away from the people she loved made her want to die. Leaving behind her sweet grandma who for all she knew could possibly never see again, the nice man who's bakery in the castle was home to the most delicious hazelnut pastries and for the sole reason that she looked like his late wife, provided her with one every time she came in, or even the rude cranky man who lived next door with his dodgy cat and yet since the one day she was little and picked a pink peone from his garden, a new one appeared everyday, a bouquet full of them being left on her doorstep with no name on the day of her fifteenth birthday.

But here she was, running from her older twin brother down a, far too crowded to be racing, corridor as she held up his lucky bracelet.

"Stella give me back my bracelet before I plan a heist on your hair ribbons!" Sebastian yelled as he ran. He was faster than his sister but he couldn't catch up to her just yet because he'd have to tackle her and he would rather do that where there was less people.

Stella spun around immediately with a gasp "you wouldn't!"

"Oh yeah I would. And the pink ones!"

"You are cruel! Horrible! A sadist!" She retorted as people watched in amusement at the twins.

"Miranda priestly at your service!" Sebastian said smiling at his sister.

"Good one!" The brunette admitted angrily.

"Thank you!"