#10 meeting old friends

When he woke up, he decided he would go to Ling Wen and see if she needed any help. When he got there, it looked like she had just got there.” Oh, Your Highness, what are you doing here?” Xl” I wondered if you might need help. I figured San Lang would be busy, and I didn't want to bother him” 😅  lw” San Lang?” Xl” Oh that's what Hua Chung wants me to call him” lw” Oh but back to the subject no Your Highness we don't need help here and his majesty probably isn't busy, the most he's busy with right now is either painting, carving, or in his private temple that he built … of you” she whispers the last part xl” huh that was that last part?” “ Nothing, just talking to myself”
Since he couldn't do anything, he then went back to his palace and decided he would paint, still thinking that San Lang would probably need to work or talk to his beloved.

He painted something that's like the first picture.

When he was done, he held it up. “It's not that bad. “ All of a sudden, XL got cold chills down his back. “ That's good, give. Is it me?” Xl” Ah uh….. yea,” he said a little Flustered HC” It'ss very good this san lang thanks you” Xl” Ah, well then this xie lian is welcome, but I bet you're really good too san lang” Hc” hm I'm decent but gege is awesome I should hang it up” Xl” that's not necessary “ he waved his hands at Hc” I want to hang it” hc made a pouty face Xl” I mean if you're that determined at it then that's Fine with me” Hc” then I'll hang it in my private office so it can be there while I work” Xl was confused hc” would gege care to go for a stroll?” Xl” Sure, it gets boring, and I don't want to walk around here by myself. “ Hua Cheng lent a hand out to Xie Lian. “Then let's go, gege,” he said with a smile. After he grabbed his hand, they walked out of the palace of Xianle. I was still holding Xie Lian’s hand. “Does gege want to go anywhere? We have a garden.” xl “There's a garden up here?” hc” Yep. I could take you there?” Xl:” I would love to go.” As they were walking, the other gods noticed them but turned a blind eye. When they were on their way to the garden, they ran into some certain somebody's.

As they were walking, Feng Xin noticed them along with Mu Qing, who was with him “ Hello, Your Highness, hello, hua Cheng” xl “Ah… hello generals “ hc “What do you two want?” he asked as he rolled his eyes fx” Tck, what are you doing with his highness?” He asked pissed off hc” I think that's none of your business, “ he said with an annoyed look mq” No I think it is our business” hc,” I think not” mq “Why you-” xl” Enough all of you, it's none of your guy's business on who I'm hanging out with 1, 2 he is the Heavenly Emperor so you have no say on what he does, and 3 I didn't want to walk around for myself.” He looked at him in awe, and the other two looked dumbfounded as Hua Chung and Xie Lian walked away.

To be continued...
I hope you guys are enjoying this
Have a good day/night