Chapter 6 The dance Part 3

Cj POV: "Omg, omg, omg." I am freaking out Crispo dose like me and Crispo told Mindy right in the face now she going to make my life miserable but Crispo said he we'll protect me how sweet of him. I was running and running I made it all the way home and close the door and sigh. "How ur day sweetie." My mom came tho the kitchen tho the living room. "Oh umm its OK." I sat down at the couch. "Who am I kidding it was horrible mom I mean Crispo and Mindy drama I hate it." Crispo told Mindy, Mindy mad, Crispo like me," I don't know what to do I said to her. "Do you like Crispo." My mom said to me."I haven't really know I mean we are dating I don't know if I like him." I said to my mom. "Maybe I do like him I said I have this weird feeling when I am around him and when I look at him I just want to kiss him so bad." "That ur answer my mom said too me." "what." I said. "That ur answer you do like Crispo." "Omg, omg."I do like Crispo I said out loud.

TBC...

~The next day at pootatuck middle school

Cj pov: I can't believe this I like Crispo powers I mean he is my best friend I can't like him is that impossible. Anyways I am at school and I just saw Fenwick with Ashley at there locker I wonder were Crispo is. "Hey Fenwick." "Hey." he said to me have you seen Crispo "Uhhhh." "what?" I said back "listen Cj Crispo has to pass his history test because he failed 3 history test and if he doesn't pass this one he won't go to the dance this Friday." I can't believe this Crispo can't go to the dance I bet he won't pass the test. "On the bright side me and Ashley going." then he huged Ashley. "Ugh!!!"Where is he then." I said too Fenwick "oh he is with your brother Robbie I forgot to mention that." "So my brother is going to help him pass the test." "Yup." Fenwick said well I have to go to class Cj talk to you later Fenwick said while he and Ashley walked to class together...

I was walking to history class to see Crispo and my brother to see what's going on

Robbie: "Ok, Crispo you have too pass this test to be able to go to the dance with my sister so pay attention."

Crispo: "But I can't I failed 3 test already I know I am not going to pass.

Robbie: "Thats when I am here for you Crispi to pass I am helping you."

Then cj knocked on the door and walked in

Cj: "Hey, Crispo I heard you have to pass this history test and if you don't you can't take me too the dance is that true."

Crispo: "Yes it is Cj, I don't know if I am going to pass or not."

Cj: "Listen Crispo I know you are going to pass and my brother going to help you."

Cj then looked at Robbie and smiled at him

Robbie: "That's right so cj can you leave me and Crispo has lots of studying to do."

Cj: OK, I leave you too so you can study

Cj then smiled at Crispo and kissed his check and left

Crispo looked at Robbie and smiled

Robbie: "Take good care of her."

Crispo: "Don't worrie I like Cj so much i am going to pass this test for her."

Robbie: "That's the spirit."

Robbie and Crispo study so hard

Cj pov: I hope Crispo alright, I hope he pass if not who is going to take me to the dance. As I was walking I went to the bathroom when I got there I saw Mindy group getting ready in the mirror. "Oh hi, cj didn't expect you here." I just need to use the restroom." I said too Mindy "listen here cj I like Crispo more then you do but he likes you and it all your fault that I can't go to the dance with him." That's not my fault your a horrible person Mindy if you were nice people well like you for who you are I said Mindy looked kinda mad at me when I said that and stormed out of the bathroom with her group of friends behind her. I then sigh and went to the restroom...