𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛

What will transpire when they get to discern her real identity?

Pakhi Singhania who is known as 'hidden daughter' of Pratap Singhania, second son of Prithvi Singhania. The younger daughter whose life shattered after her small family's death which was termed as an accident.

She studied in an India renowned college and after graduating became the  CEO of her family company.

But then what happened in between these two years when she ceased to exist suddenly....

Now she came back to avenge the thirst of her revenge for her parent's, her brother's death. And most importantly her childhood love whom she wants back solely to her.

And she loves him, it's not an obsession with the man but a pure love but can become obsessive when someone claims him.

Aarush Sehgal a ruthless self-made businessman whose emotions weren't in his control. Who only feels aggression towards everything.

His obsessive nature, whenever he caught his eyes on, will let the girl enter in his life who wasn't the person she shows cause she is more than that.

A mystery, she is. And he loves to solve the mystery and when it itself is so alluring and interesting to him so he will claim her as his to solve in his ways.

⊱✿⊰