*CHAPTER 5*

Phuwin: Actually..... Star is my ex.
Winny: WHAT!!!!
_________________________________

(On the other side)

Duan: Star you told me Phuwin is your ex and you want to save your brother from him. I want to know the complete story.
Star: You want to know the story right.
Duan: Yeah.
Star: then listen.
_________________________________

Phuwin: Me and Star were in a relationship. I told you all about that but didn't told you her name or showed her pic. Cause always when I was about to tell her name Or show her pic there always came something in between. We both were so Happy with e/o. She was my life. We even planned our marriage and future together.
_________________________________

Star: One Day Phuwin was working at the College and it was late so I went to see him but when I entered I saw him kissing my enemy Lia. I was so shocked. Then I went to the house and cried hard I thought for sometime and decided to leave him.
_________________________________

Winny: Then why did you both broke up?
Phuwin: One Day I saw her leaving her home with a suitcase. I followed her. She stopped at the airport. I asked her why was she leaving. She said.
-------------------[Past]--------------------

Phuwin: Where are you going and why didn't you told me?
Star: I don't think its necessary to tell you everything.
Phuwin: Babe why are you saying that Did I do something wrong?
Star: (sigh) I think its enough.
Phuwin: What do you mean?
Star: Let's break up I don't want to stay with you any longer I am leaving Bangkok and shifting to US.
Phuwin: (teary eyes) And WHAT abour the future we planned together?
Star: Having a future alone is more better to have a future with a bastard like you.
Phuwin: Don't you love me.
Star: Love huh don't even take that word from your mouth. No one can even love someone like you now I don't want to talk Any time longer.
----------------[Past end]----------------

Phuwin: She left me for nothing. She.. She is so selfish.
_________________________________

Star: I left him cause he is damn cheater. After I left him..
_________________________________

Phuwin: Pond came in my life he made me so Happy and when Star left I thought I hated the word love. But Pond he made me realise that their is a beautiful feeling called love. And now Star is trying to separate him from me.
_________________________________

Star: I will not let Phuwin cheat and hurt my brother like he did to me.
_________________________________

Duan: So... Do you still love Phuwin?
Star: No I will never love him again. I think I won't love and trust anyone now.
Duan: If there are bad people than there are good people also. Who knows when someone will come to you and again make you trust and love.
Star: (Smiling lightly) Thanks slot I love you so much. You are my besttt friend.

Star said and hugged Duan. Duan hugged back.
_________________________________

Winny: You know what you should have told me everything before. But its okay now Don't worry at all. You are not the only one fighting I am with You my friend.
Phuwin: (hug Winny)I love you alot dude.
Winny: Hmm me too but save this love for Pond and let me save my love for my love Satang. If Pond see us he will beat me up.

Phuwin broke the hug and started laughing.

Phuwin: You're so scared of him.
Winny: Of course I am he is so scary when he is jealous.
Phuwin: Let's go to meet Pond he has been calling me for so long.

(At Pond house)
(WINNY POV)
We got out of the uni and I droved to Pond's house. We entered and saw Satang sitting on couch and Pond roaming around with tension on his face.
Satang saw us and came to me hugged me tightly and started sobbing.

Satang: Why didn't you picked up my calls. Me and Pond were trying to call you both but you both didn't pick up. We were so tensed.

Pond went to Phuwin and Phuwin hugged Pond.

Phuwin: Am sorry. I was busy and Winny as phone was on silent mode.
Pond: It's okay Baby just next time let us know okay.
Winny: From now on I will never keep my phone on silent mode I promise tang.
Satang: hmm

(AUTHOR POV)
Winny and Satang bid their goodbye with Pond Phuwin.
Pond back hugged Phuwin and said.

Pond: you are staying with me tonight right?
Phuwin: I will stay with you tonight. But let me inform hia first or he will be tense.
Pond: hmm.

End of the chapter. Hope you liked it. Please give your love and support to "LOVE ATTACK" and Please vote for my story.❤️