*CHAPTER 7*

(WINNY POV)
As Phuwin said I talked with Duan. After so many efforts she agreed. She told me to meet her at Sunrose cafè tomorrow at 5 pm.
I told Phuwin about this.

Phuwin: Fine. Winny you will come with me.
Winny: Of course. I won't leave my friend alone.

He gave me a light smile.

Phuwin: Thanks... But right now you should go to meet Tang he is burning like fire. Since you have gone he is finding you for your both ice cream date.
Winny: Shiaa I completely forgot about it. Phuwin bro I am going bhee

I ran from there fastly. If I don't reach him on time he will kill me.

(AUTHOR POV)
Phuwin was smiling at his best friend. He remembered that Pond would be also waiting for him. He went to find him. He saw him talking with Star. He went to them.

Pond: Finally you are done with your work.
Phuwin: hmm I am.
Star: Let's go it's already late.
Pond: Hmm

Pond asked Phuwin if he can stay with him but Phuwin said he want to stay with his brother's. Pond agreed and dropped Phuwin home. And went to his bouse.

(In Phuwin House)

Phuwin entered his house. Gemini ran to him And hugged him.

Gemini: Welcome home Hia
Khaotung: Leave him Gem he is tired let him rest.

Gemini broke the hug and turned to Khaotung.

Gemini: Fine I leave him.
Khaotung: Phuwina you go take a shower.

Phuwin nodded and went towards his room.
He took a shower and dropped on his bed. His phone buzzed. He saw a message from Pond.

(Mr.Handsome🫶)
Mr.H.: I forgot to say one thing while leaving. That is......
I love you❤️.

He smiled and replied I love you too and went downstairs.

(PHUWIN POV)
I went downstairs and ate my dinner. Then me, Gem and Hia Khao planned to watch a movie. Gem was so focused on the movie when hia asked me.

Khaotung: Phuwin is there something going on.
Phuwin: No hia Why you ask?
Khaotung: I have seen that you are disturbed nowadays.

I sigh and thought of telling him everything.

Phuwin: Hia I want to tell you something but not here or else Gem will listen.
Khaotung: Fine Let's go somewhere else.

We both went to the garden behind our home. I told him everything. He supported me saying. He is with me and Everything will be good.

The other day I was waiting for Winny to come so we both can go the cafe to meet Duan.
Winny came and we went to the cafe. We entered and saw Duan. We went there and sat.

Duan: So what do you want to talk.
Phuwin: We know you like Star. You like her from a long time.
Duan: And what?

I took a deep breath. And said.

Phuwin: Can you tell me Why the hell she wants to separate me from Pond after leaving me with pain.
Duan: You are the one who is in the fault.
Phuwin: If I am in fault then tell me what I did wrong.
Duan: Phuwin I think you should talk about this with Star. You should ask her everything. You know what she is right on her place.
Phuwin: listening what you are saying it seems like I should clear things with her. Thank you aloy Duan. And you
know what you are great girl Star will definitely love you.

She smiled at me.

Duan: You not that bad Phuwin.
Phuwin: Then will you become my friend.

I said offering my hand for a hand shake. She smiled widely and shook hands.

Duan: I would love to.
Winny: If Pond see you like this then he will be so jealous and mad.

Me and Duan chuckled on Winny's statement.

End of the chapter. Give your love and support to Love Attack. And vote the story please.🥰